Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 14yr-18 is prime. Seethe age cucks

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
14-18 year old is prime for women. It’s only because of the zeitgeist of society that it’s frowned upon. In most European countries that age of consent is 14-15 and wasn’t too long ago when average age to get married was 13. I’m sure theres age cucks that would love to raise the age of consent to 21. The only people that get prime pussy without hassle are the elites that rule over us.

I missed out on teen love

Based & JB pilled

I'd love a teen schoolgirl gf, there are a few schools in my town, even an all-girls school.
But because I'm a sperg with some social issues, and because I don't want to be arrested or attacked by agecuck white knights, I don't approach them or try to chat them up.

Such a shame we have these dumbass aoc laws, really, because A.
Teen girls are instinctively attracted to older man.
And B. Older men are instinctively attracted to teen girls.

Last edited:
14-18 year old is prime for women. It’s only because of the zeitgeist of society that it’s frowned upon. In most European countries that age of consent is 14-15 and wasn’t too long ago when average age to get married was 13. I’m sure theres age cucks that would love to raise the age of consent to 21. The only people that get prime pussy without hassle are the elites that rule over us.

I'd love a teen schoolgirl gf, there are a few schools in my town, even an all-girls school.
But because I'm a sperg with some social issues, and because I don't want to be arrested or attacked by agecuck white knights, I don't approach them or try to chat them up.

Such a shame we have these dumbass aoc laws, really, because A.
:blackpill: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

jfl at this aoc cope. it shouldn't matter to you whether aoc is 15 or 21 , jbs have crazy lookist standards now and fantasize about getting raped by prime chads like Damian Kater or Chico not some subhuman/normie in his 20's. and these chads also have access to hot milfs and gigastacies in their early 20's so they don't develop a jb obsession

21 age of consent is crazy

Some 17yo foids in my school already are sluts, past their prime, they all have 10+ bodies

Boy does bahrain have a surprise for y'all
Incase y'all didn't see my post yesterday here it is:

Some 17yo foids in my school already are sluts, past their prime, they all have 10+ bodies
those foids are having sex getting pleasure with those dicks while us rotting here

brutal

i think part of the reason why i am attracted to teenage girls is cause i still have the mind of a teenage boy. missing out on teenage love really does slow your maturity.

i think part of the reason why i am attracted to teenage girls is cause i still have the mind of a teenage boy. missing out on teenage love really does slow your maturity.
Missing out on teenage love should give me the right to fuck girls 13 and up

I live in Sweden the age of consent is 15 and 15 isn’t enough they are already whores we need to bring it down to like fucking 12

Now, I've decided to become an elite.

because A.
Wrong, teen girls are attracted to pretty boys take the prettyboy pill.

I live in Sweden the age of consent is 15 and 15 isn’t enough they are already whores we need to bring it down to like fucking 12
I knew Sweden was giga hypergamous, but damn is that bad.

The West is Satanic

over 20 = Roastie

raising it to 21 is something i've also heard before from reddit cucks

15-23 is the prime. The age of consent should be 15-years-old, as an average 15-year-old understands what sex is.

Is it to ptotect the kid...hmm? Parents do some dumb hurtful things anyway to their kids. So the kid can't consent at 16-17 but can drive cars and make themselves meals? Jfl.

But then if you do that they'll all be sluts at 12. And so on.