Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

it is impossible to find friends

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★★★★
Men my age, 18-25, all want to be friends with attractive and tall men because it increases the likelihood of coming into direct contact with foids. Furthermore, it is already the case in the animal world that only the strongest animals are in the pack. As a short man, I am nothing.

Not only that but secretly everyone wants to stay around the tall prettyboy even guys so fucking wierd

At least it is possible to be friends with other sub 5 males as an incel yourself

Not only that but secretly everyone wants to stay around the tall prettyboy even guys so fucking wierd
Simple human nature. Apes seek the strongest branch.

Men my age, 18-25, all want to be friends with attractive and tall men because it increases the likelihood of coming into direct contact with foids. Furthermore, it is already the case in the animal world that only the strongest animals are in the pack. As a short man, I am nothing.
dumbest thing I ever heard.
Men dont care about what you look like.

dumbest thing I ever heard.
Men dont care about what you look like.
U Sound like a bluepilled Gray
Of course they do.
They use good lookin men as magnet for foids
Even Animals do

U Sound like a bluepilled Gray
Of course they do.
They use good lookin men as magnet for foids
Even Animals do
Dont bother with him ge got banned like 8 times and is a feminist

Indeed, they are looking for social ladders
Yep. Humans do be like that, putting on smiles and performances to make it ahead in the world regardless of how inauthentic it is. I wish we lived in a world where truth was the norm, and lies were what was condemned by society, not harsh truths that make people uncomfortable.