Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based 15000 messages

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Oh good heavens ! Look I reached 15.000 messages. I hate this colour tbh hopefully I can ascend to rainbow soon. All right, love you all boyos.:feelzez::feelsmage:

Congrats buddy <3

Only 10000 messages to transcend.

If obscure didn’t have orange in it’s font and just faded from red to purple then it would actually be pretty cool. I like paragon though

Pink looks weird on you.

Congrats bro, I hope you can escape the pink rank soon enough

thanks boyos tbh this colour looks pretty gay. I hope to post 5.000 posts soon and escape from it ngl

Nothing is a good color, color does not belong to anyone ... color exists, are silly cultural concepts that bind us to this.

Nothing is a good color, color does not belong to anyone ... color exists, are silly cultural concepts that bind us to this.
oh okey sniffles alt.

Thanks to everyone who congrated me to be honest,not gonna lie and deadly serious.

ded srs looks like virgin pussy

Thanks for entertaining us

congrats bro, 328 posts in less than 24 hours is rly impressive as well, only like 200 more until ur in the top 5 :feelsokman::feelsokman:

Nice work on the milestone man.

congrats bro, 328 posts in less than 24 hours is rly impressive as well, only like 200 more until ur in the top 5 :feelsokman::feelsokman:
man wtf it was 328 posts in less than 24 hours? jfl I didnt even realize it

Nice, at least you have achieved something in your life unlike low post-countcels like me.

Nice, at least you have achieved something in your life unlike low post-countcels like me.
You are 2018cel bro. why you didnt post much

You are 2018cel bro. why you didnt post much
Lurkmaxxx and been occupying myself with other copes like games & movies so I haven't hung around here that much

Lurkmaxxx and been occupying myself with other copes like games & movies so I haven't hung around here that much
this is good. Coing with the games is pretty nice i wish i had a good PC to run games

Well done, cuyen!

Get ready for 20k !

Congrats, you can larp as a janitor now.

Well done, OP. Seems like it was just the other day you posted your 10000 messages thread; that's some dedicated postmaxxing effort.

Well done, OP. Seems like it was just the other day you posted your 10000 messages thread; that's some dedicated postmaxxing effort.
Since I'm NEET and just studying at home and going to gym I have so much time
Thanks bro

Well done, man. I was curious why I didn’t originally see the thread

Well done, man. I was curious why I didn’t originally see the thread
Thank you bro. It is probably because there are not many replies here