Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

16 year old foid posts “Age is just a number” to 22 year old chads Tik tok

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
She looks younger than 16 too.

Chads Tik tok comments (he was shirtless):
352F015A 0770 4CA5 B747 74F33EB1D6C5

AF04671D BC9E 4E15 BA03 946B0977C070

Notice all the jb in his comments are begging for chads penis...while we rot

But I thought teen girls were toddlers?

You mean to tell me teen girls are not only more horny then foids in their 20's, but want older men too?

Wow!!

20200306 160535

It's only "pedophilia" ( Not even pedophilia but normies insist on using the word without knowing it's definition ) if he's not chad.

It's only "pedophilia" ( Not even pedophilia but normies insist on using the word without knowing it's definition ) if he's not chad.
Their definition of pedophilia has not scientific basis.

But a 16 year old can't consent bro.. :soy: :soy:

A 16 year old is a just a baby bro.. They don't think about sex.. :soy::soy:

You're a pedophile if you think about 16 years olds bro.. :soy::soy:

ecimusjdyrt31.jpg

You're only a pedo if you are ugly. Notice how all the mugshots of pedos are ugly.

Imagine if they looked like Henry Cavill or Chris Hemsworth

For Chad the possibilities are endless with these foids.

for guys like us the only numbers they'll be thinking of is 911.

Just fucking lol at soycucks who claim they never had any sexual thoughts about teenage girls. Let's just be fucking honest for a damn second! There's 16yo girls looking 21 and older out there.

You mean to tell me teen girls are not only more horny then foids in their 20's, but want older men too?

Wow!!

View attachment 248110

The 16 year old me would have loved to be taken in by a 25 year old woman. That argument is bullshit. If I had a 25 5/10 year old female buying me shit, taking me out and letting me have sex with her I think it would have been the happiest time of my life. The grooming argument is inane.

feminists like to even infantilize 18/19 year olds too

She's an innocent little child

Considered pedo If he's ugly

There's a reason certain muslim countries require them to have a chaperone and their testimony is only worth partial credit versus a man's.

hispanic women are ugly

There's a reason certain muslim countries require them to have a chaperone and their testimony is only worth partial credit versus a man's.
very true story

if hes ugly he is considered a pedo

Foids only say this shit if theres a attractive male. If it was a 50 year old richcel with a 20 year old gf foids get mad

JFL if older guys did this to a young foid people would scream. If young guys did this to and older foid people would at least think that it's strange. But when foids are doing whatever they want everything is fine.

For Chad the possibilities are endless with these foids.

for guys like us the only numbers they'll be thinking of is 911.
Now that is funny
top post on thread goes to you

Just be chad. And you all pedos here for wanting to rape that child

If a bald Indian janitor living in the US posted this in a 16yo profile he would already be rotting in some federal prison by now

Wow!!

View attachment 248110

All women want their mate to be a father to them, so of course they want older men

Accusations of pedophilia are just a means of keeping lower value men away from horny jailbaits. Like I said, it's chad only.
Their definition of pedophilia has not scientific basis.

Most ppl dont use it in the scientific context, even on here.

Consent is a stupid argument/concept. Females hardly have the ability to resist chad. how can you call that consent when their biology makes them more retarded than drunken male? It's why her father/brother should consent alongside her before it can count as true consent

Also, the argument that 16 y/o girls dont think about sex is utter BS, when even pre-pubescent girls have been shown to engage in mate selection, let alone one who has hit and well beyond puberty.
The 16 year old me would have loved to be taken in by a 25 year old woman. That argument is bullshit. If I had a 25 5/10 year old female buying me shit, taking me out and letting me have sex with her I think it would have been the happiest time of my life. The grooming argument is inane.

Is grooming even wrong? It seems to be very effective most of the time when you look at the facts.

Last edited:
Whoa bro 16 year old is still a goo goo gaa gaa. :soy: :feelstastyman:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK THIS GAY EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not mad that I'm not getting jb pussy. I'm mad because if a sub6 male said "age is just a number" to a 16 year old, her and all her feminist friends would explode in rage and call him a pedophile.

''Just be responsible'' for Chad + Roastie teen
''CALL THE FBI'' for incel existing in the same place as a roastie teen

She would enjoy his cock but 20 years later when he is 42 and she is 36 she will say she was abused.

God how I wish I was a chad

She is an innocent baby though. If she gets raped she will be traumatized for life :soy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back