Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

17 year old high-tier normie gets kisses and phone numbers from adult women (some in relationships)

Why hasn't reddit or IT called for the women to be arrested for pedophilia and sexual assault of a minor?

He is ugly short ethnic.

Symmetry is everything and why i was born dead.

I have seen "incels" that mog him so i know you niggas are fakecels.

I dunno, his eyes are miles apart and has crooked nose, eyes and mouth.
all that matters is that he mogs 80% of men = pussy ticket

How tall is he? His face is subpar tbh

his level of confidence is so foreign to me, with my experiences with foids i could never have that level of confidence:dafuckfeels:

lifefuel for them lightskins

He has negative canthal tilt but makes up with it with little height and thugmax
Low inhib NT thug accent with social media channel halo.

facewise low tier. Skin, multato which ethnics find appealing.

definitely more of a jester max and women aren't lining up to date him. They're adding him to social media so she can raise her follow #s. Very common clout chasing technique but makes it look like he fucks a lot but women self select for clout chasing. Lots of girls would ignore him while he went around the mall.
If you have a habit of watching these, the more eager women and overly flirty are likely paid. They know how to fake high interest in a guy. It's how they catch beta bucks simps

he would also likely try it with average or badly dressed girls then crop them out of the final. Gets a good rhythm. Even normies get huge rejection rates.

i might need someone to verify
@SocialzERo he mogs right?
facially, i'd say he mogs you somewhat, but not by a large margin. but he's a lightskin black and you're some type of indian, plus height, nt and thugmaxx, so overall mog is quite strong tbh

facially, i'd say he mogs you somewhat, but not by a large margin. but he's a lightskin black and you're some type of indian, plus height, nt and thugmaxx, so overall mog is quite strong tbh
Women these days want lightskins for some reason

To be fair, dude is also ugly as shit. I don't know if that makes this better or worse.

Its clearly staged. No way will foids behave like this infron of a short ethnic normie.