Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2/10 pajeeta in my class mentions having a boyfriend

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
I overheard a convo in my class when I heard "my boyfriend did....", I looked at who was the foid saying it. it was an ugly dark shitskin pajeeta with no femininity in her. meanwhile me, LITERALLY HER LOOKSMATCH, has never been approached by a single stacy. it makes my blood boil how easy foids have it

women cant be celibate against their own will. Many such cases there was a 4'11 foid in my class who was not attractive in the slightest yet she got a normie looking boyfriend. Women can't lose.

I overheard a convo in my class when I heard "my boyfriend did....", I looked at who was the foid saying it. it was an ugly dark shitskin pajeeta with no femininity in her. meanwhile me, LITERALLY HER LOOKSMATCH, has never been approached by a single stacy. it makes my blood boil how easy foids have it
her "boyfriend" is probably a larp. probably just some dude she had sex with. no im not coping.

Damn man damn

Reminder that "femcels" don't exist

LITERALLY HER LOOKSMATCH, has never been approached by a single stacy
nigga u do do realise even Chads don't get approached by a stacy what kind of joke is this lol

what makes you say that?
Stacies are far more privileged than Chad's they get pretty boys, rich betabuxxers and ofcourse incels vying for their attention

They will fuck Chad's yes but only when Chad's ask them out
Only beckies ask out Chad's

Chad's date stacy but only when they go and ask out a stacy(she says yes ofcourse)

its called baby mode difficulty for a reason