Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 2 more days until ER happen

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
Im going to celebrate by eating some pizza

Download

I thought you'd celebrate by having sex with girl #36 and shit on incels a bit more

Discord Screenshots

> Normie celebrating ER day

What is the world coming to?

He couldn't find a rebuttal.

No rebuttal needed. You've had sex with 35 women. I've seen your photos, you look like a normie. You. Do. Not. Belong. Here.

Catfishman, I'm just trolling you. I like you. In fact, you're a testament to looks theory. You are 6+/10 IIRC or you were in your prime, and even with your aspergers, you laid cute JB. It's over for us sub5s.

No rebuttal needed. You've had sex with 35 women. I've seen your photos, you look like a normie. You. Do. Not. Belong. Here.
You want me to link you the fucking articles again

How old is @catfishman23 anyway ? A slay count of 35 is pretty impressive if he's under 25. Who knows what those sluts looked liked though. Quality > Quantity is my motto. Although I'd lower standards and fuck a homely looking chick if she's a freak in bed. teehee

Catfishman, I'm just trolling you. I like you. In fact, you're a testament to looks theory. You are 6+/10 IIRC or you were in your prime, and even with your aspergers, you laid cute JB. It's over for us sub5s.
What happened to the shit talking you gave to me on lookism?

You could've called your thread something like 2 more days to ER celebration day or ER anniversary instead of being deliberately provocative with the title.
And then there's this.

Catfishman is based, stop picking on him just because he got laid in the past. The agepill is real.

Where can I see his pics? It's not like we don't have plenty of good-looking mentalcels here anyway.

You should reword that, the thread title made it sound like you were gonna go on a shooting spree.

I'll be disappointed if someone doesn't copycat attack,but this time bring a key.
You should reword that, the thread title made it sound like you were gonna go on a shooting spree.
Who knows,maybe he will

top kek u r fakecel in denial but... i do agree with you. Todays hypergamy brought on by the mastermind Jews, is hell. Pure hell...

top kek u r fakecel in denial but... i do agree with you. Todays hypergamy brought on by the mastermind Jews, is hell. Pure hell...
That's why females need to get shot in the head for the pain they have caused me in the past, fucking entitled cunts.

That's why females need to get shot in the head for the pain they have caused me in the past, fucking entitled cunts.
the jews need to pay, and females need to have leashes put on them. but more importantly the jews need to pay...