Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids would rather be around a bear than a man

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★

The fact this mf tries to justify it makes it even more enraging, why are foids so much more scared of men when only a small minority of men will actually hurt them and 100% of bears will slowly torture them to death, this video just made me lose all hope in foids and now I cant find it in me anymore to feel bad for a foid regardless of what happens.

hope the bear rapes and kills them

hope the bear rapes and kills them
If I ever see a foid being attacked by a bear next time I go hiking I wont bother to save them because fuck em, they think I am an enemy over because my gender so why tf should I help them? I would speed tf out of there with my e bike.

If I ever see a foid being attacked by a bear next time I go hiking I wont bother to save them because fuck em, they think I am an enemy over because my gender so why tf should I help them? I would speed tf out of there with my e bike.
i would take my phone out and record it to post here

i would take my phone out and record it to post here
Idgaf if its my family members (unless my mother) at this point because they hate men anyway so fuck em, let them die and if I have time I will film it then book it tf out of there

Let them do as they wish. I hope they get torn to death by bears.

Men are also more likely to be attacked by a woman than a bear. And what's their point?

Men are also more likely to be attacked by a woman than a bear. And what's their point?
They pretend like every man on the planet is a rapist, if a man and a foid were lost in the forest together first thing the man is thinking is "I want to gtfo here" not to rape the foid

Maybe if we can do the same and assume all foids are false rape accusers because I was falsely accused of rape before that would be great.

Their point is that she hates men because she cant get chad and needs to misinterpret statistics to justify it

Bearpill confirmed??????

Beckies will touch and fuck anything except their looksmatch, no surprise here of course.

View attachment 1138401

The fact this mf tries to justify it makes it even more enraging, why are foids so much more scared of men when only a small minority of men will actually hurt them and 100% of bears will slowly torture them to death, this video just made me lose all hope in foids and now I cant find it in me anymore to feel bad for a foid regardless of what happens.
That’s because non Jew are racist and mush it’s and holes need to give left wing kike cels sex right away

I am pretty sure the fact that women are more often attacked by men than by bears is just because they spend way more time around men than around bears. But anyway, if I'd be alone in a forest and see a woman with a bear I would just ignore them because well, the woman would prefer to stay with the bear. Not sure if she actually would think that in that situation, but why would I care?

I am pretty sure the fact that women are more often attacked by men than by bears is just because they spend way more time around men than around bears. But anyway, if I'd be alone in a forest and see a woman with a bear I would just ignore them because well, the woman would prefer to stay with the bear. Not sure if she actually would think that in that situation, but why would I care?
My honest reaction seeing a foid with a bear in the forest:
PEp0m5

This is so fucking sad man. The way women see men nowadays, that toxic culture of cheeky contempt or outright hate and hostility. Women do give me this energy irl.

This is so fucking sad man. The way women see men nowadays, that toxic culture of cheeky contempt or outright hate and hostility. Women do give me this energy irl.
Yet these same foids would have no remorse trying to stand up for the people who are actually a danger to foids and the ones who are raping them like homelessfags and niggers

If it had been mostly white men raping foids then foids would deem white men "a dangerous species"

View attachment 1138401

Capitan soy try to find logic in bullshit

Yet these same foids would have no remorse trying to stand up for the people who are actually a danger to foids and the ones who are raping them like homelessfags and niggers

If it had been mostly white men raping foids then foids would deem white men "a dangerous species"
Yes there's this leftist or more broadly speaking, politically correct hypocrisy that perfectly reflects women's inherently perverse, confused, unsensible nature. But as this shit goes on i assure you that white foids are becoming increasingly racist, it's just impossible to ignore for them. I'm a deliverycel in a big "multicultural" town and i've seen how browns harass women, and i swear as soon as a white foid walks alone past a certain hour she carries herself like she has PTSD. It's fucking weird like they're all neurotic and scared as fuck. But ogrecels working class white guys like me are put in the same basket as the darkies :feelskek: :feelsrope:

Capitan soy try to find logic in bullshit
Wait til foids say they would rather be around a large group of fucking great white sharks stranded in the ocean while on a raft than stranded in the middle of the ocean on that same raft with a man

Men will eventually wake up to the realization that foids hate men and see them as an enemy and if enough men wake up a gender war will happen

Fucking inanimate sex object toilet gaped hole chad worshipping satanic demonic demented foids