Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee 20 vs 1 Speed Dating

this has been posted on here about 3 times now but regardless I hope someone goes ER on that foid and the circle of cucks surrounding her. There are a few of these 20 vs 1 speed dating videos and they are all pure cringe.

OH MY FUCKING GOD, "I'm going to die alone because I don't want to date someone 1 month younger than me" :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: DIE YOU FUCKING BITCH

>yaaaa
already despicable enough for me

I hope she has a solid cat budget.

20 guys competing for a ugly noodlewhore LOL
Dating in 2018

Love her reaction when the 1st ones walk out

Also... brutal heightpill

Where’s Timothy mcveigh when you need him

noodle whore, make up, dyed hair, low IQ

wants to "travel" - what a fucking suprise

this video is basically a brutal MOCKERY of the male sex

20 inverted-dick cucks begging some nasty pieces of shit for love...

fuck eat shit

Did you see this teehee's reply to it?

>"she's gonna die alone xDDD"
No she's gonna hit 30, wise up and become bitter then find some cuck to beta bux her.

this has been posted on here about 3 times now but regardless I hope someone goes ER on that foid and the circle of cucks surrounding her. There are a few of these 20 vs 1 speed dating videos and they are all pure cringe.

Foids digging their own grave. Exposing themselves at this rate, they will be stripped of their rights in the next 20 years

I do hope the whore dies alone and in pain !!!

I hope she gets incurable vagina cancer.