Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [200 IQ strat] Americancel = volcel. North Koreamaxxing

Saint Lives MattER

Saint Lives MattER

Self-banned
-
Volcel if you haven't tried North Koreamaxxing as an Americancel. A few have done it, and they're all old/dead now, so they need new ones.

All you gotta do is defect or ask for asylum, and you'll "work" as chief propagandist, doing like 1 or 2 interviews every few years, essentially NEETmaxxing, and they'll give you a petite QT NoodleStacy waifu slave.

They even kidnapped a Romanian foid from Japan for this Americancel.

Volcel if you wouldn't. You'll literally get state-mandated sex slaves and NEETdom. Incel paradise. If it refuses sex, you report it to your handlers and they'll wipe out its entire family tree and get you a new model. Hell, you can do it if you just want a new model, to keep you happy and in your position of Chief Propagandist.

Only East Asians should be permitted to be enter SEA.

Volcel if you haven't tried North Koreamaxxing as an Americancel. A few have done it, and they're all old/dead now, so they need new ones.

View attachment 665956

All you gotta do is defect or ask for asylum, and you'll "work" as chief propagandist, doing like 1 or 2 interviews every few years, essentially NEETmaxxing, and they'll give you a petite QT NoodleStacy waifu slave.

They even kidnapped a Romanian foid from Japan for this Americancel.

View attachment 665960

Volcel if you wouldn't. You'll literally get state-mandated sex slaves and NEETdom. Incel paradise. If it refuses sex, you report it to your handlers and they'll wipe out its entire family tree and get you a new model. Hell, you can do it if you just want a new model, to keep you happy and in your position of Chief Propagandist.
Tell me more, I’m intrigued :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

i fucking laughed my ass off but thats actually a genius idea even though talibanmaxxing and defecting to afganistan might be a slightly better idea considering their anti-toilet laws. north korea allows women in government positions which is very unbased.

i fucking laughed my ass off but thats actually a genius idea even though talibanmaxxing and defecting to afganistan might be a slightly better idea considering their anti-toilet laws. north korea allows women in government positions which is very unbased.
I don't think Taliban care about you defecting too much, and NK is dictatormaxxing, anyone below you has no rights. They literally kidnapped a Romanian foid from another country for him. Anyone above you just needs you for PR/propaganda here and there. Stay out of the rest, just say what they need.