Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2023 cel are something

Uncle Death

Uncle Death

Blackpills Gate
★★★★★
Most of the ban for this year are coming from 2023 fags. Mods need to fucking get a better job at moderating this shithole.

Don’t let any fucker just get in and tell us his faggot dreams about getting fucked from behind. Honestly we have a guy larping having a gf reading this forum while posting poetry. We have a guy scoring with jb probaly troll but you get what I mean.

@Fat Link don’t you let any IT niggas and trolls coming here because we had enough in real life. You’re seriously gonna drive some of our brocel here to suicide. This is the only place we can express shit and not get banned or cancel.

Like come on man, I don’t want this place get normiefied like looksmaxx does and that site is shit in the first place

Like if you want to laught at a monkey go to zoo you normie faggot. This place is for us, INCEL to said what we want. Whenever we want

@Stupid Clown thoughts?

I am a federal agent and even I realize that's messed up. Hope the mods improve. We pay most of them to give us your information so we will deduct a large sum of their pay next time. Hope this helps.

I am a federal agent and even I realize that's messed up. Hope the mods improve. We pay most of them to give us your information so we will deduct a large sum of their pay next time. Hope this helps.
Lol

2023 cel that larp here I suggest you go kill yourself tbh. You’re not even a cel just a loser and one day when someone go er on you. I will fucking laught

We need to have the great ban. I’m honest this site is unhinge at this current stage. This weeks there’s like 4 ban and there’s more to come. I suggest mod to investigate this fags privatlely. all 2023 and 2024 must be investigate

@its_over420 :lul:
“I’m not gay I just enjoyed fucking a man in my dream”:feels:
Legit Tf is this shit? :lasereyes: I’m seriously fucking mad with gummy bear post even if it’s larp

There's nothing that can really be done about it.
Yeah it’s over by 2025 this website is gonna get normified. I tell you it’s gonna be next 4 Chan robot and pol

Mods get your shit together for fucksake. The glory days of incels.is still can return, you just need to moderate better and actually read the registration form

Yeah it’s over by 2025 this website is gonna get normified. I tell you it’s gonna be next 4 Chan robot and pol
Looksmax already hit the mainstream. It's only a matter of time before standard incel culture or at least a parody of it does. It's already happening now.

Mirin jacob seed avi

most years were like this actually

Thanks officer:feelzez:

you're almost 2023 cel, only cels worth paying respect for is 2017, 2018, 2019 cels

Now we have redpiller like @Erimetic

Posting Andrew rate shit and gnosiscel posting hamza with fucking hamza pro. Redpiller need to get the fuck out as soon as possible.

This is not a redpiller space, retards get out

Visually or mission wise? Henbane river is boring to drive around but the missions are great
Mission wise and visual wise for me. I like the bliss drugs effect a lot. Also I actually like the sheriff and it felt more at stake compared with Eli and female deputy

I just played far cry 6 trial btw. Is it worth buying the whole game?
I liked it but 5 is better imo. 5 and blood dragon are the best games in the series. Don't buy it though, download didi repack

I liked it but 5 is better imo. 5 and blood dragon are the best games in the series. Don't buy it though, download didi repack
Yeah I have finish new dawn. It’s ok but compared to far cry 5 it’s nothing tbh

That’s why I want to try far cry 6. I have finish the trial and I still miss 5

Looksmax already hit the mainstream. It's only a matter of time before standard incel culture or at least a parody of it does. It's already happening now.
Looksmax has always been normies. But if the mods continue fucking post Simping shit then running this forum properly. We all are fucked

Like for example fat link paying that bitch 2 dollar to fuck her, don’t you think I don’t know. Those on bloc who had the picture can submit it here

Yeah I have finish new dawn. It’s ok but compared to far cry 5 it’s nothing tbh
Play 3 and 4. They're different to 5 but the atmosphere is great especially in 3

And he fucking brag to dvdcel

Play 3 and 4. They're different to 5 but the atmosphere is great especially in 3
Yeah I’m planning on playing that. Can you go to different region to fight each boss first or it’s more of a linear storyline?

Looksmax has always been normies. But if the mods continue fucking post Simping shit then running this forum properly. We all are fucked
It's already over. Master doesn't really give a shit about the forum anymore and all the mods are power hungry. I give it two years before women are let in.

Yeah I’m planning on playing that. Can you go to different region to fight each boss first or it’s more of a linear storyline?
Linear. Only 1 boss in 4 and 2 in 3

It's already over. Master doesn't really give a shit about the forum anymore and all the mods are power hungry. I give it two years before women are let in.
How can he not? He paid for this forum to get it run for fucksake. He had to atleast give a shit about it if he constantly posting on twitter on .is account.

Seriously Tf happen to master, he never post here anymore or lurk at all. Now what we have is mods who let Tf who to get in here and troll this place with their redpill guru bullshit and larping fantasy.

I don’t like this anymore man, this forum was suppose to be a support for incels, look how many people kill themself over the past two month here. I’m sad bro, I really am. It’s fucking tiring, imagine going home from work and college just to read what gummy bear post.

This honestly will create more er tbh. It will it fucking will. And more suicide too, that’s the bad part, I’m fine with er but this forum will go down too but suicide is bad because it reminds me how little fuck men are given in our society, especially us low value man. And I’m sad for my fellow brocel, I really do:cryfeels:

Last edited:
This site is already full of /pol/cels with their nazi shit

2023 cel that larp here I suggest you go kill yourself tbh. You’re not even a cel just a loser and one day when someone go er on you. I will fucking laught
Kek nigga, a .is user calling someone else a loser. We're all gonna kill all ourselves more than likely too

I was almost a 2023cel

How can he not? He paid for this forum to get it run for fucksake. He had to atleast give a shit about it if he constantly posting on twitter on .is account.

Seriously Tf happen to master, he never post here anymore or lurk at all. Now what we have is mods who let Tf who to get in here and troll this place with their redpill guru bullshit and larping fantasy.

I don’t like this anymore man, this forum was suppose to be a support for incels, look how many people kill themself over the past two month here. I’m sad bro, I really am. It’s fucking tiring, imagine going home from work and college just to read what gummy bear post.

This honestly will create more er tbh. It will it fucking will. And more suicide too, that’s the bad part, I’m fine with er but this forum will go down too but suicide is bad because it reminds me how little fuck men are given in our society, especially us low value man. And I’m sad for my fellow brocel, I really do:cryfeels:
All good things must come to an end. I doubt this forum will ever inspire an er tho.

All good things must come to an end. I doubt this forum will ever inspire an er tho.
I don’t know about that. But it definitely will inspire suicide if more normies come here

@SlayerSlayer atleast you. Ik you can do better bro

And even fat link