Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are incels scared of hell?

Fire.

Fire.

fell out of the sky
Why are incels scared of the place of eternal suffering known as hell? The bible and similar religions instill this fear to keep you submissive, specifically to the God of it. The Chads and Stacies that shit on incels get to go to heaven, but you don't because you're an ugly outcast with a horrible personality? Even if you make it to this heaven, you would also be considered an outcast there.

Where we really go in the afterlife is up to you.

Why are incels scared of the place of eternal suffering known as hell? The bible and similar religions instill this fear to keep you submissive, specifically to the God of it. The Chads and Stacies that shit on incels get to go to heaven, but you don't because you're an ugly outcast with a horrible personality? Even if you make it to this heaven, you would also be considered an outcast there.

the afterlife is eternal bliss we are in hell now.

The Chads and Stacies that shit on incels get to go to heaven, but you don't because you're an ugly outcast with a horrible personality? Even if you make it to this heaven, you would also be considered an outcast there.
Yeah that’s when you’ll realise heaven is just another hell

I don't fear hell because im already in it

Some guys remain religious here. I cannot understand why.

Because all the worst bullies of the universe are there.
And we get bullied a lot

Why are incels scared of the place of eternal suffering known as hell?
Fire , demons , torment , and you keep all 5 senses touch, sight, hearing, smell and taste. but it’s amplified x100 while you’re in torment and you remember everything

Fire , demons , torment , and you keep all 5 senses touch, sight, hearing, smell and taste. but it’s amplified x100 while you’re in torment and you remember everything
Who told you that? If you really believe you deserve to go to hell in the afterlife, then maybe you will. Don't scare yourself with this crap.

Who told you that? If you really believe you deserve to go to hell in the afterlife, then maybe you will. Don't scare yourself with this crap.
It’s the truth it’s not made up

We are living in Hell

I'm living in hell right now

Religion is bullshit

if I go to hell I don't care I'm already in hell

I'm not. I already live in hell.

View: https://youtu.be/g1GRI-oVFbg?si=xJLIg_2vQJXVad1T&t=212

Incels should not be scared of hell as we are in it right now. If there is an afterlife, it's going to be good because we've payed our penance.

i’m already in hell

My son, when you die you are stripped of your mortal body and all that is left is your soul. The shallow chads and stacies will be left as little more than hollow vestiges of cruel intentions and selfish values. It is the incels, of high moral standing and good intention that will be welcomed into my kingdom, released from the genetics that have burdened you your entire life

I don't fear hell because im already in it
Idk, I feel like hell could be a lot worse than this. The idea of having demons tear your body apart every hour of every day does sound kinda scary :shock:

Idk, I feel like hell could be a lot worse than this. The idea of having demons tear your body apart every hour of every day does sound kinda scary :shock:
bruh thats just the hallucinations people have because of whats happening to their brain when they die. hell isnt real. the afterlife is paradise.

bruh thats just the hallucinations people have because of whats happening to their brain when they die. hell isnt real. the afterlife is paradise.
I certainly hope this is true. But 20 years of Christian programming has made it difficult for me to 100% completely stop believing in hell and whatnot. No matter what I tell myself, it's still there in the back of my head.

I certainly hope the afterlife is peace, that's all I could ever ask for