Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 2024cels GTFIH *must reply*

frmentalcel

frmentalcel

TriHard7
★★★★★
In contrast to the 2024cel Hate Thread from @DarkStarDown (which most of you deserve and you need to kill yourselves) I figured I would make a post for us to get to know some of you :feelsYall:

If youre a 2024cel, please reply with your stats (age, race and height)

Dont lie, we will find out and you will be executed swiftly. This is to find out which of you we should take seriously. The closer you are to 5’2 indian janitor status, the more serious we will take your opinions.

That is all, tag a 2024fag youre curious about. These stats are the only metric that matters here.

Inceldom: discussed :yes:

In contrast to the 2024cel Hate Thread from @DarkStarDown (which most of you deserve and you need to kill yourselves) I figured I would make a post for us to get to know some of you :feelsYall:

If youre a 2024cel, please reply with your stats (age, race and height)

Dont lie, we will find out and you will be executed swiftly. This is to find out which of you we should take seriously. The closer you are to 5’2 indian janitor status, the more serious we will take your opinions.

That is all, tag a 2024fag youre curious about. These stats are the only metric that matters here.

Inceldom: discussed :yes:
Sure :feelsaww::feelsaww:
Race: Somali (All the negatives of black, but no ghetto culture or bbc)
Height: 5'8 (barely made it to average tier)

what is this info for anyways :feelswhere: :feelswhere:

5'8 somali is brutal. im sorry boyo.

Race: White
Height: 5'1

kill yourself faggot
Which country did you emigrate to, since I know you people haven't yet discovered the internet?
It must have taken lots of willpower not to rape the flight attendant.

Which country did you emigrate to, since I know you people haven't yet discovered the internet?
It must have taken lots of willpower not to rape the flight attendant.
:feelsseriously: i already feel bad enough about my race you don't need to make it worse you fucking faggot

you didn't even post your stats yet

Height: 5'8
Race: White (but I'm a Slav tho)
Face: Could be ok, but due to by big nose (it's as big as the kikes have lol), balding, asymmetrical eyebrows and eyes etc it's 4/10, maybe 5/10 at best

I am also a poorcel and mentalcel (but not to the extreme level, I can talk with normies by jestermaxxing but making some real friendships is hard for me)

DECEMBER 2023CELS INCLUDED

Yes, with the calendar rollover into 2024 it has been ADORABLE watching certain late 2023cels become emboldened to start throwing "OK GrAY" and acting like they are white cops in the USA with long service awards.

[I realize I've been hitting newfags with Joined: Feb 1, 2024 Posts: 7 for some time now. I only do it when I see tone-deaf shit that obejctively deserves a slap, e.g: someone who's been here two weeks calling someone who's been here one week a GrAY. Or when I see someone who's been here two weeks demanding rule changes and/or telling old hands kys fakecel. So yeah, I do feel like that's different, and it's legitimate when I do it within those bounds. Sorry, not sorry.]

Yes, with the calendar rollover into 2024 it has been ADORABLE watching certain late 2023cels become emboldened to start throwing "OK GrAY" and acting like they are white cops in the USA with long service awards.

[I realize I've been hitting newfags with Joined: Feb 1, 2024 Posts: 7 for some time now. I only do it when I see tone-deaf shit that obejctively deserves a slap, e.g: someone who's been here two weeks calling someone who's been here one week a GrAY. Or when I see someone who's been here two weeks demanding rule changes and/or telling old hands kys fakecel. So yeah, I do feel like that's different, and it's legitimate when I do it within those bounds. Sorry, not sorry.]
kys fakecel

21 y/o, 1,80m (5´11´´ for the cheeseburgers among us), and 143kg.

> Inb4 fakecel because of my height
Toilets want 6´ and above nowadays. I might heightmog you but I still don't meet their requirements.

> Inb4 fakecel because of my weight
I obviously wasn't this fat my entire life. I was for most of my life but it used to be less extreme. And when it was less extreme, when I was just a chubby little boy, the teen toilets still did not want to date me. No teen romance for me.

Toilets want 6´ and above nowadays. I might heightmog you but I still don't meet their requirements.

I obviously wasn't this fat my entire life. I was for most of my life but it used to be less extreme. And when it was less extreme, when I was just a chubby little boy, the teen toilets still did not want to date me. No teen romance for me.
You joined before me, yet don’t even have 2k posts.

You’re an honorary 2024cel, GrAY

Black nigger lol

Wtf 143kg is insane im 60kg

Height: 5'8
Race: White (but I'm a Slav tho)
Face: Could be ok, but due to by big nose (it's as big as the kikes have lol), balding, asymmetrical eyebrows and eyes etc it's 4/10, maybe 5/10 at best

I am also a poorcel and mentalcel (but not to the extreme level, I can talk with normies by jestermaxxing but making some real friendships is hard for me)
What kind of slav @Ron.Belgrade

You joined before me, yet don’t even have 2k posts.

You’re an honorary 2024cel, GrAY
What do you want me to reply to every single post on here in existence and talk about topics that have been discussed several times already? I'm not even gray. You probably just saw oldcels around here use it and decided to copy them to fit in better.

Black nigger lol
Zoomalis & other East Africans love to shit on other Blacks & call them “Jareer” yet they have a lower IQ than Nigerians jfl

Man loss weight its clearly destroying your life
It is. But I don't see why I should change my life for the better. So foids would finally give me love and attention? Fuck that. I don't want to be loved for my looks only. If looks are that important to a toilet, she should help me and motivate me to lose weight.

It is. But I don't see why I should change my life for the better. So foids would finally give me love and attention? Fuck that. I don't want to be loved for my looks only. If looks are that important to a toilet, she should help me and motivate me to lose weight.
Dont do it for foids man not everything is about them do it for yourself im doing surgery to make myself feel better idc about others

Dont do it for foids man not everything is about them do it for yourself im doing surgery to make myself feel better idc about others
I don't like myself and I don't enjoy living a life where whether you receive love or not is determined by RNG

24, white, 5'4 (167cm)

kill yourself