Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 2024cels GTFIH *must reply*

Height : 168cm (5'5'' i guess)
Weight : 136 lbs
Race : black (dark)

Sure :feelsaww::feelsaww:
Race: Somali (All the negatives of black, but no ghetto culture or bbc)
Height: 5'8 (barely made it to average tier)
Brutal as a somali you need to islam maxx to ascend

Just fapped to an emo girl

Brutal as a somali you need to islam maxx to ascend
Please explain to me in detail how islammaxxing could help me ascend
heath ledger joker GIF

Height: 5'4
Race: Mixed
It's: Over

Please explain to me in detail how islammaxxing could help me ascend
heath ledger joker GIF
Wont give you in depth, but here are the main steps.

Trick a foid into thinking you’re S-tier level muslim. Rush to get married the Islam way. Now you have muslim foid in bed. You can divorce after its up to you

Height:5'11
Race:curry

Height: 5'10
Race: SEAcel

Wont give you in depth, but here are the main steps.

Trick a foid into thinking you’re S-tier level muslim. Rush to get married the Islam way. Now you have muslim foid in bed. You can divorce after its up to you

"Just islammaxx and get an obident wife bro!"

These women go to universities, drive expensive cars and don't need you financially. The age of arranged marriaged is gone now. Muslim women can choose. In this case, you need to be goodlooking to get a muslim wife. She will cheat and you will never know. Just go onto r/MuslimMarriage and see all the broken men and their whore wives who were supposed to be the 'loyal Islamic wife'
JFL If you think islam will stop women from being degenerate whores. It doesn't.

View attachment 1055171

These women go to universities, drive expensive cars and don't need you financially. The age of arranged marriaged is gone now. Muslim women can choose. In this case, you need to be goodlooking to get a muslim wife. She will cheat and you will never know. Just go onto r/MuslimMarriage and see all the broken men and their whore wives who were supposed to be the 'loyal Islamic wife'
JFL If you think islam will stop women from being degenerate whores. It doesn't.
Agree

wow 5'10 as a sea is impressive, if you live in sea countries, you are a fakec3l.
Unfortunately, face is king. My 5'4 manlet friend orders foids like pizza while I rot daily thinking about my oneitis.

wow 5'10 as a sea is impressive, if you live in sea countries, you are a fakec3l.
THE WHOLE REASON SEAMAXXING WORKS IS BECAUSE THE SEA MEN ARE FUCKING SHIT!!!! YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED

You joined before me, yet don’t even have 2k posts.

You’re an honorary 2024cel, GrAY
He's not even an incel, he has foids matching with him on dating apps but rejects them.

THE WHOLE REASON SEAMAXXING WORKS IS BECAUSE THE SEA MEN ARE FUCKING SHIT!!!! YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED
yea, they are usually short and meek, but this guy is tall for an sea

Exactly. I am literally the most undesirable race. White truecel > normie SEAcel. Subhuman SEAcels are not even considered humans.

Niggas joined last month and are already postmogging me

Exactly. I am literally the most undesirable race. White truecel > normie SEAcel. Subhuman SEAcels are not even considered humans.
I can feel you as a curry.

UBER KEKFUEL :feelskek::feelskek:
the only women dumb enough to swipe right on his profile were literal autists

@Nick Gurr
more ERfuel

View attachment 1055171

What other ways will you ascend as a sub5 somali? I never said you will get obedient or whatever. But when I see sub5 somali men they always are married to a muslim foid