Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 23M 5’2

How can people believe in a benevolent God when life is THIS unfair. Lord, it never began for this man.

Never began for him.
If he doesn't have an account on .is then I don't understand anything

I heightmog him but he framemogs me:feelscry:

if foids treat me like a child at 5'8 and jacked how do they treat this midget :worryfeels::society:

it is far beyond over brocel just rope :feelsmega::society:

I just feel bad when I see gigatrucels like this. Guys like this are essentially born to be the punching bag of foids and normalfags.

His lower face is good, rest is decent. At that height nothing matters anyway.

If he was tall and didn’t have a retarded skull he would slay. Never began for him

Unfortunate. At such a height, he will never succeed with Pean foids.

He is like the polar opposite of the gigachad - gigatruecel, 5’2? This is fucking BRUTAL :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: never began :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: at this point not even 10/10 face could save him, SO PAINFUL TO WATCH POOR RICECEL :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
:cryfeels:

He looks like a middle-aged elementary school

His lower face is good, rest is decent. At that height nothing matters anyway.
He’s ugly bro, he looks like skinnier @mistersinister, genuine trucel.

His jawline mogs mine

Is he in wing chun dojo or some shit

I just feel bad when I see gigatrucels like this. Guys like this are essentially born to be the punching bag of foids and normalfags.

He is like the polar opposite of the gigachad - gigatruecel, 5’2? This is fucking BRUTAL :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: never began :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: at this point not even 10/10 face could save him, SO PAINFUL TO WATCH POOR RICECEL :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
He is just trucel, gigatrucel would be severely deformed and disabled like this
images

he mogs me cause whiter

Look at everyone under this just straight up lying to him:feelswhat:

Never began for him

I genuinely feel sorry for him.

There's nothing to be sorry about, he's one of us. You guys are talking like you fare it much better jfl :dafuckfeels:

If you have to ask "How significantly can this impact my dating life" then you already know the answer my friend.:feelsrope:

you know it is beyond over when This post was deleted.

Brutal times ahead

I do really miss IchWillSterben.

Being 5'2 should count as a disability