Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 25 years old soy in a relationship with a grandma

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
Looks like a redditor to me.Or she is really rich.Putin please nuke the West.

271776214 618374359378962 6561258324618304966 n

273940974 934019633922987 5389257400908096298 n

Holy shit, what is that Phineas and Ferb haircut? Anyway, he's probably licking dust right now.

WHAT THE FUCK!

Damn, looks like your typical redditor. Obviously has some granny fetish, gross. :feelspuke:

Looks like a reddit soy boy.

They have OnlyFans this can't be real!:feelsclown:

Lol

That’s so pathetic tbh. Another man got to cum inside her vagina when she was young and in her prime. Now this guy is settling for the wrinkly used up scraps

The absolute state of oofydoofymaxxers

Probably some Cucktears user.

At least he's ugly and soyboy tier.

He is legit smart this granny has 5 more years at best to live and he will end up richer

a normal brain would want a prime jb not a retarded wrinky granny. nuf said

Holy shit the absolute state of normie :soy: soy redditors!!! :feelskek::feelshaha::feelsgah::feelsahh:

This is gonna become more and more normalized as time goes on, I'm calling it right now. Within the decade we're gonna see these wrinkle-bag chasers run rampant because soys in denial of the blackpill can't find any prime poon in their age range.

He is legit smart this granny has 5 more years at best to live and he will end up richer

She ain’t that old

She’s got a good 20 at least

That’s so pathetic tbh. Another man got to cum inside her vagina when she was young and in her prime. Now this guy is settling for the wrinkly used up scraps
Your prophecies must come to past