Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 27 yo virgin=death sentence

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
Noone will respect you, people will treat you as a joke and you will get abused more than a hooker. Nothing you can do about it either, its destiny. JFL at reddit bluepillers saying sex doesnt matter, whether you get laid or not determines how people will treat you after a certain age.

i literally said this in the thread
yes, but it only affects you psychologically as far as I am aware, I guess it doesn't bring you other kind of physical problems

yes, but it only affects you psychologically as far as I am aware, I guess it doesn't bring you other kind of physical problems
sex with oneitis is necessary to be a sane and fulflled person

Noone will respect you, people will treat you as a joke and you will get abused more than a hooker. Nothing you can do about it either, its destiny. JFL at reddit bluepillers saying sex doesnt matter, whether you get laid or not determines how people will treat you after a certain age.
Oldcel

How would people even know you're a virgin

Its not a death sentence, its death itself.

Hookers and gigolos are ten times more respected than an adult virgin. Sex is the ultimate value for humans.

Try another 20 years, I feel I would have had a better life in prison sometimes.

Where I live (Brazil) it is customary for fathers to take their teenage boys to a whorehouse when they hit puberty, or a few years into it if they're not fucking local girls already, or sometimes as an 18th birthday gift.

It is rationalized as a rite of passage, to make the kid become a (macho) man ("tomar jeito de macho") and a common way one loses v-card status.

Even 70-something IQ beaners get that male virginity is a psychologically damaging condition, a stigma to be removed. It takes a college educated intellectual to ignore this fact. Or a foid-dominated household -- which is becoming increasingly common.

Last edited:
People really ask you if you are a virgin? At that age people just assume you are not, and if you are you probably have real visible issues and most people will feel bad for you and won't ask.
I am 25.

tbh I think if you are a virgin after 22 things start getting very rough

People really ask you if you are a virgin? At that age people just assume you are not, and if you are you probably have real visible issues and most people will feel bad for you and won't ask.
I am 25.
every person i meet in army asks me if i have a relationship but im so weird that its hard to hide

yeah because it has horrible implications about you. imagine having less experience than people 12 years younger than you. its sad and creepy, every girl you meet will be scared because you will want to fuck her hard

yeah because it has horrible implications about you. imagine having less experience than people 12 years younger than you. its sad and creepy, every girl you meet will be scared because you will want to fuck her hard
also at 22 you have been through all of high school and either have been in college/uni for a few years which is basically an orgyfest or been out in the workforce for a bit and are "expected" to have a gf

If I won't ascend till 22, I am fucking hookers.

I am 25.
Mid 20's are brutal i wonder how it will be at mid 30's literally suifuel tbh this will put a stamp on you, you are a certified failure and there is no escape

everyone tells me im weird
same but ngl idgaf about normie opinions this is my attitude IRL i really dont give a fuck anymore what people think about me because i dont expect anything from anyone anymore. You dont have to be kind to me or normal idgaf tbh i sometimes can talk with junkies better than with normies because they are so fucked, they already know whats up

I couldn’t imagine getting bossed around by a foid your age in the military