Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity 2nd post on FDS

She's right tbh

She's right tbh
Yes she is, but the question is, why do weak subhuman females get to procreate? Its "eugenics for thee, not for me" mentality. :feelsUgh::feelsUgh: Mylife was ruined because I inherited my mom's genetics.

Women should be the ones in power with the men being the help mates. They can't be leaders. That's why women always take control of every relationship, because women are the true leaders. Not men. Nature has been turned upside down by patriarchy.
when feminists stop virtue signalling jfl, this article is a brutal blackpill

"eugenics for thee, not for me"
exactly according to her dumbass logic their should be plenty of females who should also not be allowed to procreate, this bitch has no understanding of how natural and sexual selection actually work

Yes she is, but the question is, why do weak subhuman females get to procreate? Its "eugenics for thee, not for me" mentality. :feelsUgh::feelsUgh: Mylife was ruined because I inherited my mom's genetics.

how much you wanna bet it was a disgusting sheboon who said this? fucking loudmouths

these fucking foids preaching right wing darwinism for men while being all "end privilege and oppression equality" for them selfs. fucking pigs.

Id agree with this if it also applied to weak females. Why the fuck do these fat bitches who are incel factories get to reproduce?

just read the post of the farm girl, got any worse or is that the worst out there??
yea that's worst of what I know of, but I'm currently getting in the south korea feminist rabbithole so it will soon change