Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 3% of men are pedophiles. 16% of men are hebephiles. 82% of men are ephebophiles/teleiophiles. Study shows

15 to 20 is female peak tbh

Being an ephebophile is completely natural. Foids are at their peak at that age

Being an ephebophile is completely natural. Foids are at their peak at that age
IT think homosexuality is more natural than attraction. To a 17 year olds foid

IT think homosexuality is more natural than attraction. To a 17 year olds foid
They even think chopping off your dick and replacing it with a huge gash between your legs is more natural than being attracted to a 17 yr foid

They even think chopping off your dick and replacing it with a huge gash between your legs is more natural than being attracted to a 17 yr foid
My cucked brother (who used to be a hypermasculine tough guy but became a cuck with a betabuxx wife) thinks that cisgender men and little girls sharing the bathroom is ok and that all bathrooms should be shared by both men and women together and he thinks it’s weird for someone his age (31) to date someone my age (22).

My cucked brother (who used to be a hypermasculine tough guy but became a cuck with a betabuxx wife) thinks that cisgender men and little girls sharing the bathroom is ok and that all bathrooms should be shared by both men and women together and he thinks it’s weird for someone his age (31) to date someone my age (22).
That’s pretty hypocritical. The age gap is even bigger for the first one

That’s pretty hypocritical. The age gap is even bigger for the first one
These days even attraction to 18/19 year olds is labeled as evil. Feminists are scum

These days even attraction to 18/19 year olds is labeled as evil. Feminists are scum
The age of consent is going to get even higher in the future jfl. Feminists ruined the world

The age of consent is going to get even higher in the future jfl. Feminists ruined the world
Everything will be 21. And then predator hunters will confront guys who date college girls

The 18% of men who say they are not attracted to girls aged 15-19 are either lying or are gay.

sexually mature males want to fuck sexually mature females. Especially prime, unused, youthful ones.

The 18% of men who say they are not attracted to girls aged 15-19 are either lying or are gay.

sexually mature males want to fuck sexually mature females. Especially prime, unused, youthful ones.
They can’t lie since they used Penile plethysmograph

Everything will be 21. And then predator hunters will confront guys who date college girls
Yeah and it could get even higher as time passes on

All i wanted was a cold one

Society is degenerate

It reveals that 82% of men are ephebophiles/teleiophiles. But I read many studies and it’s actually common to find teen girls attractive. Even sexologists all agree that it’s common

It would be nice to know if ephebo is more common than telio as I guarantee most men will say they aren't attracted to any 14/15yr old girls, let alone primarily. Also to convince the uneducated/disbelieving as well.

Also if you think the max % of men attracted to 14 year olds is 16% that's crazy, it's more like 95% minimum.

Even if it was "prefers" rather than "attracted to" 16 still seems low.

Those age ranges are just typical ages. Ephebo (for which the % is much higher than 16) is essentially the primary attraction to girls as young as possible, as long as they are developed. That means they are likely to be most attracted to the 13/14 yr olds that have prematurely developed. But because most 13/14 yr olds aren't there yet, they aren't included in the Ephebo age range. So yeh, the % that are attracted to a hot 14 yr old is surely higher.

It's 88% of adult men that are hebephiles. That being attracted to 11-14. The study was on Czechoslovakian soldiers who were others assumed normal and healthily as ttracted to adult, but showed strong penile response when shown pictures of girls 11-14.

The pedophilic group was much lower. It was only 12% of men.

The disparity between the truth and public perception here is ludicrous.

And the offshoot of this demonisation of male sexuality is that men have been increasingly prone to find nefarious means to sleep with girls they're naturally attracted to, not least because those girls have been brainwashed into thinking it's unnatural and wrong. This leads to an increase in abuse, resulting in a greater association between the attraction and abuse. The attraction itself is further demonised etc etc. Vicious cycle. So they're harming everyone, not just men.

Last edited:
It would be nice to know if ephebo is more common than telio as I guarantee most men will say they aren't attracted to any 14/15yr old girls, let alone primarily. Also to convince the uneducated/disbelieving as well.

Those age ranges are just typical ages. Ephebo (for which the % is much higher than 16) is essentially the primary attraction to girls as young as possible, as long as they are developed. That means they are likely to be most attracted to the 13/14 yr olds that have prematurely developed. But because most 13/14 yr olds aren't there yet, they aren't included in the Ephebo age range. So yeh, the % that are attracted to a hot 14 yr old is surely higher.

The disparity between the truth and public perception here is ludicrous.

And the offshoot of this demonisation of male sexuality is that men have been increasingly prone to find nefarious means to sleep with girls they're naturally attracted to, not least because those girls have been brainwashed into thinking it's unnatural and wrong. This leads to an increase in abuse, resulting in a greater association between the attraction and abuse. The attraction itself is further demonised etc etc. Vicious cycle. So they're harming everyone, not just men.
There's tons of 18, 19, 20yo women on Reddit inquiring whether their boyfriends are pedophiles because they say they look like young and petite women for their age. And have small tits.

This is the damage femhag moral crusaders have caused.

Men who claim they're not attracted to 16-year-olds are filthy faggot liars or in denial.

Hebephilia - sexual attraction to pubescent kids (ages 11-14)
Ephebophilia - primary or exclusive attraction to post-pubescent teens (ages 15-19)
So Im between this two. I never liked pre-pubescent. How should I be called?? I kind of have the same taste as the old romans or greeks.

So Im between this two. I never liked pre-pubescent. How should I be called?? I kind of have the same taste as the old romans or greeks.
My favorite age group is late teens

My favorite age group is late teens
thats what most men like. however my favorite age group is early teens. 13-15. Wonder if there is a name for that so people dont call me pedo all the time and think I like 8yo kids.

thats what most men like. however my favorite age group is early teens. 13-15. Wonder if there is a name for that so people dont call me pedo all the time and think I like 8yo kids.
You’re between hebephilia and ephebophilia

fuck i cannot even fit just one category. wat is wrong with me?? ;)
there's pedohebephiles who are attracted to both prepubescent children and pubescent minors predominantly

Any man who says they wouldnt fuck 15 and up is lying lol