Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 300 men inside her at 16 and she has the gall to say this bluepilled shit

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

i rely on drugs cuz i had no friends
-

this is the 16 year old foid on r/inceltear that's "hypersexual" and has fucked a nearly 30 year old man, alongside 300 other men.
if it was that easy you'd think she'd just stop having sex with random guys jfl

her hole must look like a bomb crater

hypersexual = excuse for being a whore

Also, why bother talking to that whore? Just reading that conversation pisses me off to no end. She's just trying to justify her whorish behaviour.

i dont listen to beings that can legit have a man and have their sexual desires fulfilled on a whim

hypersexual = excuse for being a whore

Also, why bother talking to that whore? Just reading that conversation pisses me off to no end. She's just trying to justify her whorish behaviour.
3 am and i needed some laughs. got exactly what i was looking for ngl, told me a story of some based chad that got pissed off and raped her

I never wanted to take the blackpill

life shoved that blackpill up my ass

fuck her honestly.
pure fucking ragefuel.
ive been rotting for 25 years while she has the audacity to lecture me.
I hope she gets breast cancer and die slowly and painfully

also 300 men at 16 i imagine that number to tripple by the time she is in her mid 20's

also 300 men at 16 i imagine that number to tripple by the time she is in her mid 20's
assuming she'd live to mid 20s :feelskek:
id give it a year or so before she goes and fucks the wrong guy and gets murdered by some based deranged chad tbh

300? She has to be larping

And why tf do you niggas still dm foids on inceltears? That shit isn't even based anymore, we know they're roastie sluts and they use this shit to post you on the sub 24/7. It's not like a funny post here that triggers them, this is just validation to them.

Last edited:

And why tf do you niggas still dm foids on inceltears, that shit isn't even based anymore, we know they're roastie sluts and they use this shit to post you on the sub 24/7. It's not like a funny post here that triggers them, this is just validation to them.
She stated in her thread that her first time was when she was 11, and if she's 16 now, it means she had 5 years full of sex. 270 days are ~ 9 months. If we divide that into 5 intervals with each interval representing a year, we'd realize that she had sex with roughly 54 people each year( 270/5 = 54). That means for 1.8 months (54 days/people are ~ 1.8 months) of the year she was on her back taking a dick - and that is if you exclude the threesomes, and also assume she's hetersexual. So according to these calculations (if I didn't make any mistakes along the way) you have to have sex with a different person each week to reach 270 in 5 years (cuz 365/54 ~ 7), which is doable tbh.

A civilised and redeemed world would execute her as a witch. We have fallen so far into degeneracy.

And why tf do you niggas still dm foids on inceltears? That shit isn't even based anymore, we know they're roastie sluts and they use this shit to post you on the sub 24/7. It's not like a funny post here that triggers them, this is just validation to them.
they could post me for all they want idrc, just felt like sharing the astounding hypocrisy and ignorancy demonstrated here.

But if a non chad sends her a dick pic then he "terrorized her for life". :feelsseriously:

She is just hollow and, as a neowhore, can only speak generically,
The wolrd is so cool when you dont have move a finger to get attention.

300 @ 16 I'm pretty sure is a lie.

If not larping she must have like 5 different strains of herpes

But damn this hits hard, 300 @ 16, cant say Im not jealous, her life is ideal though, shes much more accomplished than me, even if she drops dead tomorrow she lifemogs me

These girls never seem to live near me tho, I couldve used a girl like her in HS but not really since shes probably only friends with the jocks

Last edited:
fuck her honestly.
pure fucking ragefuel.
ive been rotting for 25 years while she has the audacity to lecture me.
I hope she gets breast cancer and die slowly and painfully
DESAB

she should Walk Our Road

Then we can Talk , Bet that Bitch wont Last 2 months

A civilised and redeemed world would execute her as a witch. We have fallen so far into degeneracy.
Indeed she would be in national assembly Getting Beheaded.

300 men at 16 meanwhile I'm a 30 year old khhv LMAO

So if we say, she fucks one to two a week, she must have started between 9 and 13? That's wild.

That's just creepy and sad. What a creep tbh.

Foids have no shame or self respect

she's not even human anymore imo. she last the right to call herself that.

her hole must look like a bomb crater
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

it's hilarious how this retarded foid can even dare to speak shit like this when she hasn't even had to work 1/100000th of what even the average incel needs to do to achieve social acceptance or romantic success. Wtf does she know about having to self improve and pulling yourself up?? :feelskek:
I never wanted to take the blackpill

life shoved that blackpill up my ass
facts

Last edited:
Any self-respecting incel would just ignore the stupid bitch at this point. She has multiplicative negatives to her intellect that should make her beneath addressing (foid x teen x slut). But nope apparently Cuckkitcels are taking the bait.

Imagine being a black pilled incel and still seeking affirmation from a human toilet. Overest of the over.

Also JFL she is trying to say that she and incels are similar. I have more in common with Brad Pitt.

This is larp, if it isn't, I hope she get AIDS and gonorrhea.

While there are guys who are 40 and KHHV, this foid fucked 300 at 16, JFL at this clown world

I wish I knew a hypersexual foid
but chad only

And the worst part is, an adult member from IT encouraged her degeneracy with ‘Don’t listen to them’ level shit rather than telling her that she’s wrong but then again, this was coming from another whore, so.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back