Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 30s are usually the worst times for an incel

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
if you're incel they are the worst time of your life. Your body makes the change from growing up to slowing down.. and if you didn't have the memories and experiences needed to grow during your teens and 20s.

This is when it becomes impossible to deny the life you lived.

This is when it becomes undeniably impossible to ever hope for any semblance of normalcy.

This is when it really hits you that living at home and leeching off 70 year old mom and dad is as low as it gets. Your living situation and lack of success begins to sicken you more and more each day.

I already feel this way and i’m early 20’s

Well if your body starts slowing down then just keep active (maybe hop on some roids) and eat healthy.

Lol i will never leach off my mother that long (never really leached off her) because she’ll die in a few years. Gotta get my own place.

if you're incel they are the worst time of your life. Your body makes the change from growing up to slowing down.. and if you didn't have the memories and experiences needed to grow during your teens and 20s.

This is when it becomes undeniably impossible to ever hope for any semblance of normalcy.

This is when it really hits you that living at home and leeching off 70 year old mom and dad is as low as it gets. Your living situation and lack of success begins to sicken you more and more each day.
This is exactly what I've been going through recently, I've had a few freak outs thinking about it. All the normal people this age managed to ascend in both the bedroom and to the next stage in life, meanwhile I'm going to be rotting alone like this until the day I die.

Lol i will never leach off my mother that long (never really leached off her) because she’ll die in a few years. Gotta get my own place.
I'm almost 30 still leeching off my dad

This is exactly what I've been going through recently, I've had a few freak outs thinking about it. All the normal people this age managed to ascend in both the bedroom and to the next stage in life, meanwhile I'm going to be rotting alone like this until the day I die.
Yeah i'm almost 30 I know how you feel

Good to know.
I'm 16 and already lost the will to live

I agree, though the inevitable effects of the agepill and declension of looks continues long after that, along with the bitter truth of the blackpill and the feeling of knowing you've already passed the level at which it was acceptable to be an incel a long time ago only compounding.... :feelsUgh:

Though I guess around 70 you would finally take the whitepill and stop caring, if not dead by then. :smonk:

life is the worst time to be an incel

Yeah i'm almost 30 I know how you feel
Like we all end up dead at some point, but I just wanted to have a good life full of love and happiness, I get so bitter seeing my cousins and others with their long term girlfriends/wives and kids. And the ones that don't would rather sleep around with guys who'll beat them and cheat than settle for a nice sub 5 incel. Like being at an airport terminal and the plane I need to be on already took off, I needed to be on that plane.

Last edited:
Like we all end up dead at some point, but I just wanted to have a good life full of love and happiness, I get so bitter seeing my cousins and others with their long term girlfriends/wives and kids. And the ones that don't would rather sleep around with guys who'll beat them and cheat than settle for a nice sub 5 incel. Like being at an airport terminal and the plane I need to be on already took off, I needed to be on that plane.
I get what you mean, we have one life and we are stuck being incels. Really sucks.. just around 40 more years until it's over and nothing matters

Being a incel is better in your thirties than twenties. When I was in my twenties I still had hope. By thirty I just gave up and it was like a weight lifted off my shoulders. Also everyone I know who is my age is married and miserable. It's not like when I was younger and I had to see all my cousins, friends and associates hooking up with girls in their prime while I was stuck looking on.

I concur.

My 30s were fucking horrible

Being a incel is better in your thirties than twenties. When I was in my twenties I still had hope. By thirty I just gave up and it was like a weight lifted off my shoulders. Also everyone I know who is my age is married and miserable. It's not like when I was younger and I had to see all my cousins, friends and associates hooking up with girls in their prime while I was stuck looking on.

All you say is true, but by 30 you're better equipped to deal with these things. You already have a lifetime of rejections, so you feel like exposing yourself to them anymore. Plus, if you have a career, you're going to have money for better copes.

You also get to see the culmination of the mistakes foid did their entire lives in dating. You'll see single moms hitting the wall and getting desperate, women losing most of the privileges their youth brought to them. Regret hits them like train.

I dont want to become a wizard :cryfeels:
but I know that it will happen soon. :feelsrope:

Yeh my 30s were terrible, a total wasteland of nothingness.

At least I had a couple of friends from school still and a crappy job in my 20s. I felt more hope for the future also. I went out and tried, but no sex or girlfriends happened. I felt it was over for me at around 28.

Yeh my 30s were terrible, a total wasteland of nothingness.

At least I had a couple of friends from school still and a crappy job in my 20s. I felt more hope for the future also. I went out and tried, but no sex or girlfriends happened. I felt it was over for me at around 28.
I'm 28 now but I knew it was over years ago :feelsrope:

Living is suffering beyond imagination suffering

You also get to see your relatives settle down, marry and have families of their own. Pure suifuel.

Most people by their 30s have a long term partner and a kid or kids. It really hits home by that point just how far behind you are as an incel and how you can never catch up.

Last edited:
If you reach 30 and you’re still an incel, you know you failed at life, better kill yourself at that point, you have no life left to live

My 30s are passing so fast. I have nothing.

This happened to Chris chan and he's now in jail

2 years for me until I enter into my 30s.

Youngcels won't understand.

Brutal anyways.

Day Valentine GIF

brutal

inevitable suffering and punishment for unknown reasons until you die, what was the point of me existing other than that other humans can point at me and say "heh at least we are doing better"

I’m scared of the big 3 0

Sounds like youngcel bs mostly. I found inceldom got easier with age I am 29 and near wizard status am KHHV and any part of that is so alien and foreign to me I honestly have a hard time being that upset about my inceldom, now as for living off your parents fair point but then do not do that. Inceldom is out of your control but your finances are in your control. I work from home make min wage but mostly sit in my boxers get drunk and get paid for it lmao. Work smart not hard and do as little as necessary.

Sounds like youngcel bs mostly. I found inceldom got easier with age I am 29 and near wizard status am KHHV and any part of that is so alien and foreign to me I honestly have a hard time being that upset about my inceldom, now as for living off your parents fair point but then do not do that. Inceldom is out of your control but your finances are in your control. I work from home make min wage but mostly sit in my boxers get drunk and get paid for it lmao. Work smart not hard and do as little as necessary.
im 28

Pretty much. I'm 32 and barely hanging in there

25 and it already seems over for me.

17-23 was worse cuz i was reminded daily of my inceldom by all the sexhavers around me

30s I just feel numb and like life is pointless