Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee 32 yo roastie thinks she can pass as underage

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20231222 121351 Reddit

Imagine the disgust when your dick instinctively senses you havent penetrated a sweet loli but the cavern of a roastie

Imagine the disgust when your dick instinctively senses you havent penetrated a sweet loli but the cavern of a roastie
Youve seen too much anime bruh

Youve seen too much anime bruh
Im not a loli enjoyer at all but I empathize with the people who get tricked. Kinda like when you think youll fuck a hot foid but its actually a tranny

Im not a loli enjoyer at all but I empathize for the people concerned
Then why did you want to stick your pelican deep into "Sweet loli pussy" The west will never let you have a loli harem unless you goto manila where 12 year old shitskins are legal.

Then why did you want to stick your pelican deep into "Sweet loli pussy" The west will never let you have a loli harem unless you goto manila where 12 year old shitskins are legal.
I dont want that lmao but sweet loli is the right nomenclature on the internet as far as I know

DEATH TO ALL ROASTIES (in video game)

even if she does why would she seek such useless and life endangering job low iq hoe anything for easy money and not getting a real job.

She likes the attention she gets from men and want to monetize it jfl

She wants to work as literal jail bait because she misses getting groomed :feelskek: :feelskek:

Bullshit. The skin texture of a 15-year-old is very different from that of a 32-year-old. You'd have to be a blind idiot to confuse two people with a 17 year age difference.

they do this so they could continue playing the victim