Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee 365 days of Tinder swiping as a 22yo Female

"OuR sTaNdArDs Aren't hIgH SiLlY InCeL

tinder is not real life sweetie :soy:

So it's not even 80-20,it's 99-1 in 2020 :reeeeee:

Can't wait for women to dance around this and make every excuse in the book as to why its mens fault

9f05ad3115a8a766b9d71820ac9d07ba

If it wasn't over previously, it is now.

I hate being male, but being an Ugly male on top of it is just nightmare mode.

Being an average-ugly male in 2020: Legendary difficulty, all skulls on, restart level on death

Is there a way working in the reverse, that could make incels more gorilla. Maybe we could overthrow society like this.
You'd forsake your humanity to join us?

100k of those men can't possibly all have terrible personalities, right? Right? It seems there's something else at play here. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

You'd forsake your humanity to join us?
My life can only improve. I mean you even have internet. Do you watch anime or sth?
Why are you even incel? What are you even attracted to?

My life can only improve. I mean you even have internet. Do you watch anime or sth?
Why are you even incel? What are you even attracted to?
I cope with most of the things humans cope with. Internet, anime, gaming, etc.

What makes me incel is my appearence (Gorilla) and my self awareness, which makes me stand out from other Gorillas.

Im attracted to both Gorilla and human females. But neither want me

Female gorillas do not want me due to my enhanced cognitive ability, and human females run when they see me. At least you can walk among other humans. All i have is my forest. Its lonely