Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy 3k guests

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
So, what happened? Another mass shooting in jewmerica that they are going to blame us?

PewDiePie made a video essay on us

I've noticed it myself. It's not just today - recently there have been a lot of (((guests))) on our forum. REEEEEEEEEEEEEE GTFO OFF MY SAFE SPACE CUCKTEARS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Since all the major Soyddit incel subs were purged IT does not have many other places to get their material from i guess

We are famous boyos

3,000 loyal fans!

some retard either made a vid or spammed a thread on other forums

There are only about 10 truecels on this forum, me being one of them

Nah but I've thought about something like this happening where some virtue signaller like PewDiePie or the unfunny cartoon guy with the purple parrot or sneako will do a video essay on us and we will become famous or a meme or something and more simps will b hating us

All the spooks are here because of

:feelsautistic:

:feelsautistic:we're all going to get drafted before 2020 ends
JFL if you would actually follow orders and get drafted. I would rather die fighting uncle sam stateside than fight for uncle sam and his harem of chads and foids. Fuck this country and fuck the west.

JFL if you would actually follow orders and get drafted. I would rather die fighting uncle sam stateside than fight for uncle sam and his harem of chads and foids. Fuck this country and fuck the west.
:feels:HoW DaRe YoU nOt DiE fOr ThE tRiBe

Maybe i know the reason a youtuber who infiltrated in a incel forum

Based and uncucked. I would never fight against Iran, the Iranians would treat me better than my own country anyway.

By the way, Pewdiepie, please finance my surgeries bro...

They must be future greycels

They are incels in denial

We're being overran by normies! Secure the gates!

Random spike again to 3k. Pretty sure these are bots

THEY HATE US CUZ THEY AIN'T US

I'm living rent free inside 3000 heads.

3k so called normies are going to join us here for New Year's countdown.

Really makes you think huh? Out of all the places they go for 2020, they go here

3k so called normies are going to join us here for New Year's countdown.

Really makes you think huh? Out of all the places they go for 2020, they go here
Good day for Serge. More visitors=more ad impressions=more shekels.

I want 10 000

Don't worry, 20% will join us
full