Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting 4 AM and plagued by suicidal thoughts

• Thread starter war_with_myself
  • Start date
war_with_myself

war_with_myself

Overlord
★★★★★
Woke up around 4 AM this morning and the first thing I imagined was me, hanging myself. I also got a bit teary eyed:cryfeels: and tried to fall back asleep but couldnt, so i got ready and im just waiting for a few hours until work starts. This is the lowest I felt in a long while. It's been a rough week; can't even cope with my hobbies since I'm too depressed to enjoy anything

Jerk off. That always helps me in moments like this.

My suicidal thoughts are just constant but you just live with it after awhile and it becomes something you pay no mind to

Isnt it fun how IncelTears completely ignore suicidal threads and sad threads about how incels truly feels and just go for trolls and IncelTear fakeposts and laugh about it?

Isnt this thread the true INCEL TEARS?

I AM ALSO FKN SUICIDAL EVERY DAY! LIFE IS POINTLESS! I WILL DIE ALONE! YAY! Everytime I wake up I am so suicidal man. 300 effexor isnt helping much. Without it Id kill myself, natures way of ending useless genetics.

Cant the joos please make an article about how to end inceldom instead of making a mockery out of us in media?

Women will never understand our PAIN unless they transiction from female to male (FTM) and then they realise they are fucked. Ive seen lots of reddit threads about ftm trans people suddenly not being able to find love. Women and other people, inceldom is not about personality you absolute morons. It is because we are way too ugly. Ofcourse its easier for women to get s**, they take it in the hole. Men dont take it normally, they give it. Ofcourse life gets much harder if you go ftm, get a cock (I dont know how), tries to put it in a normal woman and is 160 cm tall. It is way more brutal because women are programmed to like tall, 8/10+ men with full hair, whiter skin, deep blue eyes and a perfect body, deep voice and all that. You women will NEVER EVER EVER find a normal woman if you go ftm. You will become an incel because you either got: too short height, not a deep voice , way too feminime face or any flaw. You fucking dont understand how it feels to be a male. You fuckers atleast 99% of you would become incels if you went ftm. Dont fucking laugh at us..

Fucking hell whats the point in working when we cant even have sex and get a family lol. I live to spread genetics, not work so single mothers can get money..

Last edited:
If you rope you're just letting foids and normies win.