Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

40% of 18-24yo Australians never have sex

• Thread starter VileGeneticTrash
  • Start date
Glad I don't have a sister, can't imagine someone with my genetics constantly fucking in the house whoever they want while I just have to rot.
i have a sister, she cant fuck whoever she wants

I´ve heard australian women are complete degenerates.
So its true.

This is why our ancestors used to brutally punish pre-marital sex and adultery. Jfl at people nowadays who think they know better than all the major civilizations of the past. We're now reverting back to how it used to be during pre-historic times where Chad would dominate everyone else

B-but
>muh progression
.... :cryfeels:

I agree. I hope western countries are getting raped by islam. Fuck progression, hail the traditional lifestyle.

No gender break down? This could easily mean male sexlessness is at 70% or am I wrong? :giga:

Inceldom is truly on the rise. It will only get worse. 100% of females want to date the small top percentage of males, leaving is alone and loveless

Are people getting uglier or something
Standards of everything are becoming too high and naturally there’s going to be collateral damage aka involuntary celibates

Standards of everything are becoming too high and naturally there’s going to be collateral damage aka involuntary celibates
Incels have always existed, probably, but now that we have the internet, it's just become more apparent to the rest of the world

damn i can't belive it's gotten this bad

Incels have always existed, probably, but now that we have the internet, it's just become more apparent to the rest of the world
Yes they existed but there were much fewer of us because of monogamy there was someone for everyone. Now every women can easily choose who they want to date/fuck on Tinder and every girl wants a chad.

yes but incels have become a bigger portion of the population. during a lot of history at least in the west they were like only 10 or less percent of males

Are people getting uglier or something

Yes, every Western country is fat as fuck. The main problem is the number of fat women. It's not just that all women are hypergamous, it's that the "average" woman is hideously fat and so is unwanted by the fat majority of men. Despite that, Chad will stuck fuck her when drunk or just on a whim, so the fat cunt will think that means she's got "sexy curves" or some shit and now has a permanently inflated ego. If everyone was slim-fit like in the 50s and 60s, then there'd be a lot more looksmatched interactions.

So what happened to all the memers calling the place chadstralia?

A lot of Australiacels say the country should be named "Chadstralia" because the mogging is strong.

Cliffs:

anigif_original-grid-image-11940-1416422599-4.gif

Literally never heard anything good about Australia. A few crazy expats claim that the weather was nice and payment is good. I don't really buy it.

Doesn't surprise me. Australia is a mixture of the UK and USA.

This. They are afraid talking to or even looking at a woman will make them look like a rapist because this is what the feminists make them believe (that if you are not a godlike gigachad even looking at a woman is rape).

No gender breakdown, safe to assume the entirety of that figure are male, perhaps some foids waiting for gigachad. Australian girls are massive whores, my sister being no exception.

LOL!! Only 1% answered "daily".

Clearly just a bunch of misogynists that want to ruin women's sexual expression by remaining virgins

feminism is very very strong in Australia, I would say that it is stronger there than in Canada.

....40% 18-24 never had sex

Thats why its called Chadstralia...because only Chads make it, theres no silicone valley here where you as some 5/10 faced manlet can get a $500k income and get some 6/10 "trophy wife".

Australia is just an extension of northwest Europe just with warmer weather, I have Australian 2nd cousins though have never met them.

I'm one of them lmao

The dating scene here is some of the most degenerate in the world, if you're an ethnic it's absolutley over.

It's not much better here in the States.

Because it is Chadstralia. The Chads get everything.

Nobody ever claimed that the majority of Australians are Chads or anything, they just have a lot of Chads out there compared to other countries.

Looks like incels.co meeting.

in australia if you aren't 6'2+, white, 8/10+ face, roids. might as well kill yourself

Yeah, it is hell here. I'd say it is higher in the universities. Mainly because 6/10 guys are asian, curry or fat soyboy feminists (who never get anything despite being a cuck). another 3/10 are normies who may get a club slut once a year, and the other 1/10 is a chadlite.
over for guys in australia tbh

40 % of all applicants. Assume 50/50 of applicants are male to female, and given that females are not incels, that's 80%.

80/20 confirmed.
in australia if you aren't 6'2+, white, 8/10+ face, roids. might as well kill yourself
Ethnicels cannot be incel unless they are curries and/or below 6'

Yes, every Western country is fat as fuck. The main problem is the number of fat women. It's not just that all women are hypergamous, it's that the "average" woman is hideously fat and so is unwanted by the fat majority of men

What's the causality direction, here?

I tend to believe that may people get fat because they use food as a pacifier. Maybe women are depressed because of how often they get pumped and dumped by Chad & Tyrone, so they eat to fill their emotional void.

JFL just confirms what we all know, an insane portion of that number is male.

Australia has hypergamy and everything like hypergamy (competition for work, money, status, etc for all but the highest tier people) on steroids. You see the people who get fucked over by it a lot. I went to some guy's house today to pick up an air hockey table he was giving away for free while moving, but he wasn't there and I was greeted at the door by his young adult son dressed only in boxers. He was 4/5-10 facially and maybe 5'10, but pale as fuck, pudgy with no muscle tone and squinted in the sunlight. He lifted the table with me and seemed to actually have slightly less strength than me despite having a stronger build (no doubt caused by even less exercise than me, who is also a recluse).

The guy had been exactly like this the other time I'd been to his house a few days before, if my memory was better I'd be able to say confidently that he was wearing the same boxers. He had his mate who was actually dressed over and they were playing vidya in his room, I'm pretty sure they didn't see each other often because if they did the one in the boxers wouldn't have looked at me so awkwardly and been so pale in a country with a higher UV intensity than Pakistan.

Even if this guy hit the gym, put some clothes on and became a decent human bean he would have a very hard time getting an entry level job (you need experience to get experience) or a girlfriend, let alone casual sex (most foids here would consider him short). Average and below average Australian males from lower or middle class socioeconomic backgrounds in this age bracket have mostly been tossed into the rubbish by society, and are decomposing in their room masturbating or playing video games by the millions. Whenever I go for walks in my own neighbourhood I see very pale, disheveled-looking young white Australian men in baggy jumpers and shorts emerging from their houses to help bring in groceries from their aging parents' cars. They have no real reason to actually do anything with their lives because there is nothing to do that will pay off, women and society have deemed that they are worthless.
Yes, every Western country is fat as fuck. The main problem is the number of fat women. It's not just that all women are hypergamous, it's that the "average" woman is hideously fat and so is unwanted by the fat majority of men. Despite that, Chad will stuck fuck her when drunk or just on a whim, so the fat cunt will think that means she's got "sexy curves" or some shit and now has a permanently inflated ego. If everyone was slim-fit like in the 50s and 60s, then there'd be a lot more looksmatched interactions.
I'm pretty sure that in the fattest Western countries (which Australia is one of), only about a third of women are obese. Men who fuck whales are extremely common and there's more than enough for landwhales to share. A big portion of this number, people who will actually be fucked by noone, is incel men.

Did the survey for laughs. honestly, people in this country are so fucking retarded I wouldn't put it past them.

Last edited:
Average and below average Australian males from lower or middle class socioeconomic backgrounds in this age bracket have mostly been tossed into the rubbish by society, and are decomposing in their room masturbating or playing video games by the millions. Whenever I go for walks in my own neighbourhood I see very pale, disheveled-looking young white Australian men in baggy jumpers and shorts emerging from their houses to help bring in groceries from their aging parents' cars. They have no real reason to actually do anything with their lives because there is nothing to do that will pay off, women and society have deemed that they are worthless.

Strong feels in that post. Good thing my parents buy groceries at night, but otherwise it's the same lifestyle. The only caveat is that us incels are deemed worthless by a "society" that isn't really a society at all, that is, it has no social contract. The mainstream "system" is just a Ponazi scheme of consumerism and people trying to looksmax to have hedonistic sex is part of that consumerist model. Many of the men you witnessed LDARing may have been the type to go out alone and homestead a place like Australia in the first place, but that type of person isn't really needed in a post-industrial environment. It seems like if the Space Race actually developed into a more colonial trajectory, a lot of problems would be resolved by giving people a "greater purpose" for existing. Right now, the only overriding ethic in the world is making money, which is not supposed to be a goal in and of itself.

I saw a 60 Minutes Australia piece about how there are concerns about overpopulation in Sydney. Some developer (who seemed Jewish, honestly) was interviewed and said that Sydney can't be a "great city of the world" unless it has at least 10 million people. His plan is to just import foreigners to grow the population to that size. Again, his overriding goal is just avarice, he has no greater perspective.

While the incel problem we all here are part of is indeed a real issue that needs addressing, it's also part of a larger problem with "industrial society" that guys like Uncle Ted the Unabomber predicted. I guess the super genius Harvard mathematician turned out to be correct. Whodathunkit.

Strong feels in that post. Good thing my parents buy groceries at night, but otherwise it's the same lifestyle. The only caveat is that us incels are deemed worthless by a "society" that isn't really a society at all, that is, it has no social contract. The mainstream "system" is just a Ponazi scheme of consumerism and people trying to looksmax to have hedonistic sex is part of that consumerist model. Many of the men you witnessed LDARing may have been the type to go out alone and homestead a place like Australia in the first place, but that type of person isn't really needed in a post-industrial environment. It seems like if the Space Race actually developed into a more colonial trajectory, a lot of problems would be resolved by giving people a "greater purpose" for existing. Right now, the only overriding ethic in the world is making money, which is not supposed to be a goal in and of itself.

I saw a 60 Minutes Australia piece about how there are concerns about overpopulation in Sydney. Some developer (who seemed Jewish, honestly) was interviewed and said that Sydney can't be a "great city of the world" unless it has at least 10 million people. His plan is to just import foreigners to grow the population to that size. Again, his overriding goal is just avarice, he has no greater perspective.

While the incel problem we all here are part of is indeed a real issue that needs addressing, it's also part of a larger problem with "industrial society" that guys like Uncle Ted the Unabomber predicted. I guess the super genius Harvard mathematician turned out to be correct. Whodathunkit.

high IQ, Ted was right and Australia is a supermarket, not a country.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back