Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 40 year old hag brags on Reddit about cheating on husband with Tinder Chad, gets applauded

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-

/r/confession is one of the most cucked subreddits I have ever seen.

Early yesterday morning, Saturday, I got a message from a cute guy I liked on Tinder the day before. I have never used online dating and just recently became separated from my husband. I created a profile on two different sites because I knew my husband was cheating on me and in typical fashion he was questioning/blaming me for using dating sites and he brought Tinder up a number of times.

So if her husband was allegedly cheating on her, why would she make dating profiles instead of breaking up? I bet she was cheating on him first and then keeping him around for his money. Dumb rationalizing bitch.

I discovered I'm a little self-conscious about the way my body looks now after three kids and being almost 40 I have started to age. I really didn't expect anyone to swipe me or message me, I was very wrong, and very flattered. I have messaged a couple people back-and-forth a little but for the most part I just like ego boost when I get a match. That was until yesterday morning that is.I was up early and heard the familiar ping. I checked my phone and saw the most amazingly sexy man had sent me a message.

Even old hags can get attention from Chads on Tinder, kek. Bitch thinks she's hot shit when she's probably a 2/10 IRL.

SHE EVEN GOES ON TO SAY

I am not a cheater so he is the only man I have been with

You're not a cheater, and yet you made several dating profiles while married? Makes sense.

You may be thinking, well that was stupid, but I wonder if it was worth it? As I already said I will spare you the details, but it was more than worth the risk, it was probably some of, if not the best "risk" of my life! I'm actually going back tonight for more!
I I have been on cloud nine all day.
I haven't felt this beautiful and sexy in a very, very, very long time.
No regrets is an understatement.
TL;DR: I hooked up with a guy from Tinder and even though I put myself into a risky situation I don't regret it at all and haven't felt this great in years!

And all the comments are congratulatory shit, ignoring the fact that this bitch cheated.

Welcome to Reddit.

we should do a cuck competition.

burn the sluts like they used to burn witches

I'm not surprised nobody cares she cheated. Normies make so many excuses for foids its insane. Whenever they cheat you always hear shit like "her bf probably wasn't good enough in bed, you go gurl".

"the most amazingly sexy man" I wonder how many movies with female protagonists he has watched

tfw you will never just-for-fun-fuck a 40 year old worn out milf

:feelsmega:

How did she cheat on her husband? It clearly reads they were separated at the time of the Chad sex (it's over) and getting divorced.

Relationship goals :soy: