Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 41 yo normie got caught with a truck full of teens after getting stopped for drunk driving

Based baldcel getting that prime JB cunny. :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
@faded

This man lived life to the fullest and proudly stood up to the agecucks and their laws. He's a hero

Wish I could krempee 12 year fesikh:feelsbadman:

He looks life Baldcafe

Dudes cant even enjoying fcuking consenting pussy because some cucked white knight gets jealous. Seriously why fcuking work and pay taxes in the West?
You trying to get your dick wet and white knight cucks only want you to fuck grannies but encourage you to go slave wage.

Dudes cant even enjoying fcuking consenting pussy because some cucked white knight gets jealous. Seriously why fcuking work and pay taxes in the West?
You trying to get your dick wet and white knight cucks only want you to fuck grannies but encourage you to go slave wage.
The cops are jealous because they have to go home to overweight, 48 year old roastie wives

"I'm not a big fan of consent."

"Wow imagine if he wasn't driving drunk he'd still be at it."

@Wizard32
Face

guy looks like he lifts a bit at the gym

seems like he would've been able to continue his lifestyle if only he had obeyed the speed limits

ain't nothing wrong with him