Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 4th of July mass shooter had a “child-like” sex-doll

The guy killed people and the internet is probably more condemning of the size of his sex doll.

prove that zero attention from girls will destroy your brain.
Not his fault.

His looks weren't trucel-tier, he just needed some jaw surgery

That sex doll is trucel as fuck though :feelskek:

His looks weren't trucel-tier, he just needed some jaw surgery
I think you’re underestimating foids standards. Even normal looking men now are incels. Only high tier normies and above get laid

honestly im just glad it wasn't @mentalcel1 because it was like a 50/50 chance when I heard the news

Looks like a nice doll, why are they angry he is happy.

everything was clear when his uncle said he was "quiet and lonely" :feelsjuice::society:

this is the classic mentalcel profile all of the shooters are mentalcel because being non-NT is absolutely brutal that pushes them to lash out on soyciety that abandoned them :reeeeee::society:

everything was clear when his uncle said he was "quiet and lonely" :feelsjuice::society:

this is the classic mentalcel profile all of the shooters are mentalcel because being non-NT is absolutely brutal that pushes them to lash out on soyciety that abandoned them :reeeeee::society:
He was a fucking soundcloud rapper, he was NT as fuck :feelskek:

He was a fucking soundcloud rapper, he was NT as fuck :feelskek:
this was probably his last resort to ntmaxx and ascend but no foid listened to him because he is "weird and creepy:foidSoy:" so that was the last straw and he went ER :ha..feels::society:

this is so retarded, people care more about how you sexualise foids than how many people you kill. JFL, WE LIVE IN FOID WORLD.

You know I've always wanted to make a child like sex doll business. I just need to get in the know how.

these people in the comments are kek .

let people do what they fucking want when it dosnt bother you .

but people are phony as fuck and really dont want others to do what they want . lol

these people in the comments are kek .

let people do what they fucking want when it dosnt bother you .

but people are phony as fuck and really dont want others to do what they want . lol
all the reddit cucks in the comments are more pedo than any cel will be. they are just in denial because they dont want to "creep out" the foids:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The guy shot up a bunch of people but reddit cucks and soyboys are upset about his sex doll looking like a child jfl?:feelskek:

I've seen multiple 12 - 13 year olds getting their roastie pussies absolutely shredded by young chads when I was in school, and that was decades ago, imagine how much worse it is today:feelsLSD:

foids are whores from the moment they're born

Any idea from whERe it’s possible to get such a sex-doll?

Just asking for a friend
There is a couple sites you can buy from but this blog has some good links for trustworthy sellers of dolls.

You know I've always wanted to make a child like sex doll business. I just need to get in the know how.
Don't have any expertise but I am guessing that it might be a good idea to become a distributor or warehouse owner before negotiation with actual manufactures to customize your products.
But you need $$$$

Why does it look like a boy?

Did he leave any manifesto or something? Why did he do it?

58464772 6258 4376 A989 B335ED6BA8DD

“Democracy cannot survive overpopulation. Human dignity cannot survive it. Convenience and decency cannot survive it. As you put more and more people into the world, the value of life not only declines, but it disappears. It doesn't matter if someone dies.”

lsaac Asimov

I fail to see how that weird looking piece of plastic looks childlike tbh:dafuckfeels:
Come on dude, it has a childlike appearance, the guy even said she's "15", which means he chose it because of it's child like appearance.

Compare it to this doll:
doll-1280.jpg

I mean this one does look realistic but the other looks like some cheap anime shit or idk, also how tf does a doll have an age do they really sell them with an age tag?:dafuckfeels:
When he said age, he means how young the doll appears to be. If you can't see that the doll looks way younger than the doll I showed you, I don't know what else to tell you, I can only assume you are feigning ignorance.

Why do people still look at Reddit. I try to avoid Reddit posts like the plague.

"child like" It is mostly a question of price and storage imho.. Not into children, but if I would get one, I would get a downsized one as well.

"child like" It is mostly a question of price and storage imho.. Not into children, but if I would get one, I would get a downsized one as well.

Good point, if I evER got one I’d also get a small one, not for the purpose of simulating sex with a child but because small one is easier to store as you said and likely cheaper. You just need the hole to fuck, so why does it matter if the hole belongs to a doll which is 3ft tall or 6ft tall?

Lolimaxxed shootercel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back