Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foid had kids with long-tERm NEET chad, and she still wants to remain with him despite him not taking care of the kids (physically or financially).

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
Long read but it’s worth reading, this was the most blackpilled post I read anywhere on the intERnet.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/NEET/comments/161yo3y/coparenting_with_longterm_neet/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=1&utm_term=1

Chad NEET gets to have sex and pass on his genes, meanwhile high iq career-maxxed incels can’t get pussy without paying or committing rape (like the recent story of the rice-cel doctor who was charged with drugging and raping his female patients, which shows that despite working in a high-paying profession, he was unable to use his money to compensate for his looks in order to attract women).

You can’t lose if you’re chad

The brutality of this post will stay with me for the rest of my life, I can’t forget what the fuck I just read.

Last edited:
@Fat Link pin this you fat niggER Jew inkwell

Tbh if she fucked a neet and willing to cooperate i dont see her as a whore shes alright

Low iq response. The dude was chad, so her attraction to his looks is what led to her ovERlooking his NEETdom and not taking it too sERiously.

I’ve nevER heard a single story of any women being attracted to a NEET incel

Last edited:
I dont think a chad NEET exists in the first place

Chad NEETs can exist for sure, although they are rare.

Looks and career are 2 separate things, (although looks plays a significant factor in tERms of influencing a pERson’s careER prospects and chances of financial success).

I’m sure thERe are some chads out there who are NEET due to mental illness and/or laziness.

she doesnt say he was a model before neet or something

If women are NOT attracted to ugly/avERage-looking men who have a job, then thERe is NO WAY that they’d be attracted to an ugly/avERage-looking NEET.

So we can come to the logical conclusion that if a NEET male was able to attract a woman, he must have been Chad.

Use your own brain to think about the potential answER to a question, before you ask the question and make someone else make the effort of doing the “thinking” for you.

Last edited:
Women are becoming boring and annoying as fuck to me, just like 2DCG novels. We should swift our focus away from these vile creatures.

I'm at work. Hahaha

Long read but it’s worth reading, this was the most blackpilled post I read anywhere on the intERnet.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/NEET/comments/161yo3y/coparenting_with_longterm_neet/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=1&utm_term=1

Chad NEET gets to have sex and pass on his genes, meanwhile high iq career-maxxed incels can’t get pussy without paying or committing rape (like the recent story of the rice-cel doctor who was charged with drugging and raping his female patients, which shows that despite working in a high-paying profession, he was unable to use his money to compensate for his looks in order to attract women).

The brutality of this post will stay with me for the rest of my life, I can’t forget what the fuck I just read.

absolute suifuel BLACKPILL NUCLEUR BOMB FUEL

HOW MANY FUCKING RED FLAGS DID SHE IGNORE FOR CHAD

ITS ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC AT THIS POINT

THE GAME IS SO RIGGED ITS BIZARRE

If an incel had EVEN A FUCKING HINT OF ONE OF THESE RED FLAGS HE WOULD BE "TOXIC" "MUH PATRIARCHY", "MISOGYNIST", "NEET" ETC ETC WHILE STILL GETTING NOWHERE NEAR A 5/10 WOMAN

THIS FUCKING CHAD DOES THE FUCKING WHOLE NINE YARDS OF INCELS "BAD BEHAVIOUR" THE STEREOTYPE NECK BEARD INCEL BEHAVIOUR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND GETS AWAY FUCKING SCOT FREE AND HAS A CHILD WITH THE WOMAN.

Only after FUCKING YEAAAAAAAAAARDS OF THIS SHIT DOES SHE ACTUALLY HAVE "ENOUGH" AND WALKS AWAY

DAMN THIS IS FUCKING PATHETIC

its rigged
IM OUT

Screencap this post, whenever someone claims "incels are just lazy" refer them to this.

Low iq response. The dude was chad, so her attraction to his looks is what led to her ovERlooking his NEETdom and not taking it too sERiously.

I've never even heard a story of any woman being attracted to a working normie.

this is my mother and father,woman always go back to the chad after she gets the money,its fucked up

This reads like it was made by chatgpt

>chad
>NEET

pick one

Cant bring myself to read long reddit posts most of them prove what we say anyways if you are chad videogame addict who lives like a fat neckbeard the chads behabiour will be more or less accepted than an incel videogame addict living in moms basement I get told off for playing videogames casually jfl

Wish some foid would come out and save me from my inceldom too

I'm gonna hang myself one of these days

Blame it on emotional maturity because he made her feel like a teenager again until she got pregnant

Lol, this is the trash that is breeding the next of society.

Good personality is a joke

Lol, this is the trash that is breeding the next of society.

Good personality is a joke

This is what happens when women are allowed to select sexual partnERs.

Women should have no say in mate selection

Tbh if she fucked a neet and willing to cooperate i dont see her as a whore shes alright
He lied about being NEET, but they separated later after she found out

Still a whore

She picked him.

I don't think he's chad because chads get money and opportunities thrown at them just for existing unless they are severely mentally ill which this guy doesn't seem like.

He's either a JBW-maxxer or this is some reddit landwhale/uggo who thought she found the guy she could "settle" for who is probably at least 1-2 SMV points above her and appeared able to provide. But she's a reddit retard who hasn't taken advantage of the free social experience points one gets from being female. She likely has no girl game and was unable to ascertain properly whether this guy was a good target to be finessed. So she got finessed.

See whores like this all the time while chadfishing.

The guy probably posts here.

He got another whore pregnant before this one because it says he has more kids

Based not working

She picked him.

I don't think he's chad because chads get money and opportunities thrown at them just for existing unless they are severely mentally ill which this guy doesn't seem like.
I read the post. If it's real the "chad" in question is only 5ft9, so a chadlite. That would also explain the NEET status. Jeremy Meeks would not get any attention from the MSM if he was 5ft9

Chad never needs to hit the gym, find new hobbies or get a decent career. He is fine as he is, even if his raison d'etre is smoking weed and playing Xbox.

is there any proof he’s a chad?
I too need proof. These types of thread would be better with photographic evidence. Face is what matters in the end.

is almost always the right answer

is almost always the right answer

absolute suifuel BLACKPILL NUCLEUR BOMB FUEL

HOW MANY FUCKING RED FLAGS DID SHE IGNORE FOR CHAD

ITS ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC AT THIS POINT

THE GAME IS SO RIGGED ITS BIZARRE

If an incel had EVEN A FUCKING HINT OF ONE OF THESE RED FLAGS HE WOULD BE "TOXIC" "MUH PATRIARCHY", "MISOGYNIST", "NEET" ETC ETC WHILE STILL GETTING NOWHERE NEAR A 5/10 WOMAN

THIS FUCKING CHAD DOES THE FUCKING WHOLE NINE YARDS OF INCELS "BAD BEHAVIOUR" THE STEREOTYPE NECK BEARD INCEL BEHAVIOUR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND GETS AWAY FUCKING SCOT FREE AND HAS A CHILD WITH THE WOMAN.

Only after FUCKING YEAAAAAAAAAARDS OF THIS SHIT DOES SHE ACTUALLY HAVE "ENOUGH" AND WALKS AWAY

DAMN THIS IS FUCKING PATHETIC

its rigged
IM OUT

Don’t rope bro.

This clown world is not worth losing your life for

I'll save this and post if a whore ever suggests incels are just "lazy" who dont try at life.

Absolutely insane how much these whores are able to put up with to get fucked by a chad.

Don’t rope bro.

This clown world is not worth losing your life for
The other reason is THAT I HAVE A FUCKNG REAL LIFE VERSION OF THIS AT MY WORK, AN ABSOLUTE WHORE ZOOMER GIRL, WHO IS TALKING AND TALKING ABOUT DEADBEAT DAD CHAD WHO TREATED HER POORLY AND LOW EFFORT, THE "WHY DID I GO OUT WITH HIM LOL".

I sometimes whisper because it was looks you whore and you missed every red flag because chad.

He must take like 20 showers daily

you have an article for the doctor?

I'll save this and post if a whore ever suggests incels are just "lazy" who dont try at life.

Absolutely insane how much these whores are able to put up with to get fucked by a chad.
Absolutely, I'll do the same!

At this point, it's pretty obvious that foids are completely fine with being taken advantage of and abused by others as long as it is Chad doing so. How disgusting society has become where foids don't even have any self-respect after all, only the thirst for Chad's cock.
Foids we’re always like that, it’s just that in the past we could control them and prevent them from embracing their whoreish nature

Foids we’re always like that, it’s just that in the past we could control them and prevent them from embracing their whoreish nature
all women are whores but the prettiest ones are the biggest sluts bc they have infinite access to sex

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back