Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foid had kids with long-tERm NEET chad, and she still wants to remain with him despite him not taking care of the kids (physically or financially).

Wagie women are built for big NEET cock

Wagie women are built for big NEET cock

Wagie women are built to be RAPED by mentally ill drug-addicted homeless truecel junkies

He must take like 20 showers daily

20 isn’t enough

he probably spends his entire day sitting in the bath so that he is nice and clean.

He probably only leaves the bath when he needs to cook food or leave home to go grocERy shopping or to attend his daily thERapy sessions with Dr Goldstein who prescribes him with plenty of jewpills to consoom so that he continues to be a good goy and doesn’t become a hateful misogynistic inkwell

20 isn’t enough

he probably spends his entire day sitting in the bath so that he is nice and clean.

He probably only leaves the bath when he needs to cook food or leave home to go grocERy shopping or to attend his daily thERapy sessions with Dr Goldstein who prescribes him with plenty of jewpills to consoom so that he continues to be a good goy and doesn’t become a hateful misogynistic inkwell
:feelshaha:

Long read but it’s worth reading, this was the most blackpilled post I read anywhere on the intERnet.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/NEET/comments/161yo3y/coparenting_with_longterm_neet/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=1&utm_term=1

Chad NEET gets to have sex and pass on his genes, meanwhile high iq career-maxxed incels can’t get pussy without paying or committing rape (like the recent story of the rice-cel doctor who was charged with drugging and raping his female patients, which shows that despite working in a high-paying profession, he was unable to use his money to compensate for his looks in order to attract women).

You can’t lose if you’re chad

The brutality of this post will stay with me for the rest of my life, I can’t forget what the fuck I just read.

that CHAD is a REAL MAN :foidSoy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back