Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 5"0 guy is still trying. Make him an account here. ER 2.0.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, my oneitis dated a manlet even shorter. Chad-lite face. Gymmaxxed. It's all about face. You're just ugly, even at your desired height you'd be ugly.

Someone wins the lottery too. You're just being retarded. Height is not the most important, but it becomes the most important sub 5'7". I don't know what else to tell you, you are just mindfucked and won't let go of your opinion. Even retard bluepilled normies know how important height is.

I agree, you better fuck 100+ bitches in HS if you dont want to suffer after.
Pretty much. At least you can cope with high school experiences tbh. We can't. I never had a relationship with anyone.

Someone wins the lottery too. You're just being retarded. Height is not the most important, but it becomes the most important sub 5'7". I don't know what else to tell you, you are just mindfucked and won't let go of your opinion. Even retard bluepilled normies know how important height is.
You're saying it yourself, height is not the most important; if your face is model-tier, you can get away with being a manlet. Face is what matters most. If you have the perfect face, women won't care about your height. But of course, I haven't seen a single 9/10 male yet.

Pretty much. At least you can cope with high school experiences tbh. We can't. I never had a relationship with anyone.

You're saying it yourself, height is not the most important; if your face is model-tier, you can get away with being a manlet. Face is what matters most. If you have the perfect face, women won't care about your height. But of course, I haven't seen a single 9/10 male yet.

Height not being the most important doesn't mean it won't drastically hurt you below a certain point. Don't be a fucking dumbass. Seriously, I've never seen someone so stubborn and stupid.

When they are too ugly - like the guy you posted - there's a high chance they are also heavily bluepilled.

The bluepill mindset is stronger on ugly sub4 copers than on "below average" people in the 4.5-6 PSL range.

it's incredibly over for that guy. he should be put out of his misery tbh.

Height not being the most important doesn't mean it won't drastically hurt you below a certain point. Don't be a fucking dumbass. Seriously, I've never seen someone so stubborn and stupid.
Face is all that matters. If you've got a top-tier face, you can get away with being shorter. Denying this is low IQ.

Face is all that matters. If you've got a top-tier face, you can get away with being shorter. Denying this is low IQ.
No denying, but if you reach under 5ft5 you better have a 8/10+ face.

Dude, holy shit. I'm facepalming at this point. Face is NOT all that matters.

If you need a top tier face at a short height, then what the fuck does that tell you, buddy?

Height is fucking important.

Please stop:giga:

So are you saying a 5 foot 6 guy can slay? Then please explain AlphaDestinys situation to me
What he is trying to say if you have a good face you can slay at 5ft6 only with a 8/10 then at 6ft with a 6/10 etc

What he is trying to say if you have a good face you can slay at 5ft6 only with a 8/10 then at 6ft with a 6/10 etc

What he's trying to say is he has a very ugly face and never got to the point to even think about height. That's why he's so inaccurate. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Hate to do it, but I got sick of the bullshit.

What he's trying to say is he has a very ugly face and never got to the point to even think about height. That's why he's so inaccurate. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Hate to do it, but I got sick of the bullshit.
Never said that didnt make sense either at under 5ft5 face doesnt matter

I think he's about to realize that his life is over:feelsbadman:

Never said that didnt make sense either at under 5ft5 face doesnt matter

No, actually. Face always matters to an extent. It's kind of like this -

Face > Height, if height > 5'7".
Face == Height, if 5'5" < height < 5'7"
Height > Face, if height < 5'5"

At sub 5'5", he is correct in that a top tier face may save a male, but if he truly believes that, then he also recognizes the amount of damage having a short height can do to a man. Then he says "face is everything". He's literally contradicting himself. Typical truecel coping.

Ah makes sense
I don't understand why this manlet dude is arguing me. He's just too thick.
So are you saying a 5 foot 6 guy can slay? Then please explain AlphaDestinys situation to me
AlphaDestiny is not 9/10. Situation explained.
Dude, holy shit. I'm facepalming at this point. Face is NOT all that matters.

If you need a top tier face at a short height, then what the fuck does that tell you, buddy?

Height is fucking important.

Please stop:giga:
You aren't blackpilled if you don't think face matters most. You think women can sense a good looking guy is over 6 feet when they match on tinder? Stop being deluded.
At sub 5'5", he is correct in that a top tier face may save a male, but if he truly believes that, then he also recognizes the amount of damage having a short height can do to a man. Then he says "face is everything". He's literally contradicting himself. Typical truecel coping.
I'm not contradicting myself, not sure where you are getting that from. A 9/10 face overrides any flaw.

No, actually. Face always matters to an extent. It's kind of like this -

Face > Height, if height > 5'7".
Face == Height, if 5'5" < height < 5'7"
Height > Face, if height < 5'5"

I wont bother arguing this shit again, FACE over everything end off. If you dont think so you are.not blackpilled enough. Go argue with the 6ft5 cels here. Literally anyone that thinks otherwise has been told its stupid

I wont bother arguing this shit again, FACE over everything end off. If you dont think so you are.not blackpilled enough. Go argue with the 6ft5 cels here. Literally anyone that thinks otherwise has been told its stupid

Jesus, dear god... Face >= Height for 95% of males.

Height becomes more important in turbo manlet territory, bottom 5%.

You are now siding with a bluepilled truecel retard.

Jesus, dear god... Face >= Height for 95% of males.

Height becomes more important in turbo manlet territory, bottom 5%.

You are now siding with a bluepilled truecel retard.
You are a retard. You literally post the same cancerous shit everyone did when they joined, you will learn. Also how you calling @RREEEEEEEEE a retard when every face coper has been silenced?

You are a retard. You literally post the same cancerous shit everyone did when they joined, you will learn. Also how you calling @RREEEEEEEEE a retard when every face coper has been silenced?
He's just projecting, bro. JFL at his mental gymnastics. So face matters most but if you're too short face doesn't matter? That's beyond low IQ. At least you're high IQ.

He's just projecting, bro. JFL at his mental gymnastics. So face matters most but if you're too short face doesn't matter? That's beyond low IQ. At least you're high IQ.
Its just these copers “mang only if i was taller” its all bullshit. Unless you are under 5ft7 and you have a good face u will slay.

I never said face doesn't matter at a short height idiot. But face does become secondary at a very short height, and equally important at a moderately short height. But you don't want to understand my point.

I wrote Height > face at sub 5'5", Face is still hugely important!! But it has now flipped and become secondary. The foid must overlook height, which is a challenge.

Maybe fully understand me before calling me low IQ you piece of shit?

I never said face doesn't matter at a short height idiot. But face does become secondary at a very short height, and equally important at a moderately short height. But you don't want to understand my point.

I wrote Height > face at sub 5'5", Face is still hugely important!! But it has now flipped and become secondary. The foid must overlook height, which is a challenge.

“piece of shit” you low iq cant handle the truth. You aint blackpilled enough, stop it.

Also if i didnt say 5ft5 limit you probably wouldve said 5ft8 or some shit

Last edited:
Its just these copers “mang only if i was taller” its all bullshit. Unless you are under 5ft7 and you have a good face u will slay.
Obviously. It's not even hard to conclude this, but alas, there's a lot of low IQ people here. JFL.

Face never becomes secondary, that's exactly why you are low IQ. And easy there, with the cucktear talk, JFL at calling me a piece of shit. :soy:

You aint blackpilled enough, stop it.

Also if i didnt say 5ft5 limit you probably wouldve said 5ft8 or some shit

Let him cope if he wants. It won't change the fact he's too ugly, even at his desired height.

Obviously. It's not even hard to conclude this, but alas, there's a lot of low IQ people here. JFL.

Face never becomes secondary, that's exactly why you are low IQ. And easy there, with the cucktear talk, JFL at calling me a piece of shit. :soy:

Let him cope if he wants. It won't change the fact he's too ugly, even at his desired height.
I agree, you are too ugly to realise or you dont think that which means you are low iq. Either one

Why don't both of you go gay to please each other JFL... You both aren't really blackpilled, just have a retarded view on height. You admit that you need a top tier face at a very short height, yet you say height isn't important and face is all that matters...

Then why the fuck does someone who's 5'3" need an 8+/10 face? Height doesn't matter? Huh?

Why don't both of you go gay to please each other JFL... You both aren't really blackpilled, just have a retarded view on height. You admit that you need a top tier face at a very short height, yet you say height isn't important and face is all that matters...

Then why the fuck does someone who's 5'3" need an 8+/10 face? Height doesn't matter? Huh?
We NEVER said height didnt matter. Its just overrated. We arent blackpilled? You give off the enraged cuck that just discovered he is ugly and is trying to cope, its ok we all been there man. Stick around and maybe you will change your cuck beliefs just like all that have done so.

I agree, you are too ugly to realise or you dont think that which means you are low iq. Either one

He did say face is everything, implying height doesn't matter. You guys are two dimwits.

Wow, I height mog him at 5'5.5"... Yeah, face doesn't matter at that height, it may not even matter at mine.

You really need 5'7" these days as a minimum.
i don't think thats enough anywhere except SEA or Mexico

He's too ugly, he just doesn't like admitting it.

Blackpill is about the face, just lol at the pot calling the kettle black. If you think height matters when you've got a top-tier face, you're even more low IQ than I thought you were. You are uglier than you think you are, the brutal blackpill is that even at your desired height you would still be an incel due to an ugly face.
He did say face is everything, implying height doesn't matter. You guys are two dimwits.
Face > body/frame > height. Keep coping though.

Ok, you are clearly coping because you are not happy with your height. You sound like a fakecel that has a good face but no height. Having a 1 week pussy drought br0?

Jesus man... someone invite him here

He's too ugly, he just doesn't like admitting it.

Blackpill is about the face, just lol at the pot calling the kettle black. If you think height matters when you've got a top-tier face, you're even more low IQ than I thought you were. You are uglier than you think you are, the brutal blackpill is that even at your desired height you would still be an incel due to an ugly face.

Face > body/frame > height. Keep coping though.
I agree that face > height, but if you're 5'0 short even a 10/10 face won't save you.

Ropefuel for him
Lifefuel for me since i mog someone finally :feelsokman::feelshaha:

I agree that face > height, but if you're 5'0 short even a 10/10 face won't save you.
You can't say that for certain. Not to mention a 10/10 face doesn't exist.

Being a 5’0 tall man is nothing more than a cruel joke of nature
Wasn't there this experiment they did where they told women this particular 5'0 tall man was a multi millionaire and they still wouldn't date him because of his height?

Ok, you are clearly coping because you are not happy with your height. You sound like a fakecel that has a good face but no height. Having a 1 week pussy drought br0?

He ran out of shit to say he just spams normie cuck shit

Nah, I just took a break from retards. Neither of you changed my mind. Height matters, but face matters most. However, if you're very short you're fucked. Pretty simple for me. Moderately short you might slide by. I actually don't have a Chad face, but ugly face? I'm not sure. I rate myself 3/10 with a buzz cut, and 6/10 with hair. But that's me. Combined with my short height, I just don't like my standing. I'm an honest man. Neither of you are <5'7", it's quite apparent.

Wasn't there this experiment they did where they told women this particular 5'0 tall man was a multi millionaire and they still wouldn't date him because of his height?

Foids know that money no longer has any meaning since they can get feminist welfare anytime.

Height >>>>> anything else

Status
Not open for further replies.