Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 5 Years Prison For Insulting A Woman In The UK

Xpvfz

Xpvfz

Philandrist
Hey guys, I've got a real treat for the brits. I found a brief article called New domestic abuse law comes into force in the UK and here's what it briefly has to say:

New domestic abuse law comes into force

"A new law to give more protection to victims of domestic abuse has come nto force. Offenders could now be jailed for up to five years and be given an unlimited fine for offences including coercion and controlling behaviour. Sarah, not her real name, was a victim of domestic abuse. She said wider definitions of abuse in the law would help victims. "I think it will change things a lot, especially now that they are including coercion and control within the law," she said. "It's going to make people feel safer to be able to actually take that to the police and report these things when they do happen." unquote.

So, if you verbally insult a foid, the law will literally regard your comments as violence and possibly imprison you for five years, but what's even more petrifying is that they will penalize you as much as they want. If they so desire, they may steal your whole net worth.

Because of this law, more men than ever will leave the UK. Coercion is defined as the threat of using force or violence. You don't even have to be aggressive; she can have you taken away if you threaten her. What about more classic types of foid abuse, such as gaslighting? All of this appears to be focussed on male abusers vs foid victims. foids commit half of all domestic violence. But do you believe officers in the UK will charge males after being taught in the Duluth model, which was developed by feminists and promotes the belief that only men can be abusive or employ coercive control?

So it's easy to see how this law will be exploited. foids will use it to transform their husbands become brokies in prison while they play carousel with chad's cock. In general, the law is not gender neutral. The story very much supports that because it solely mentions women as victims. This is evident currently, with women constituting barely 35% of the UK parliament. What do you think will happen when it reaches 50% in the next 10 to fifteen years?

foids who are physically abusive can get away with it in the UK, and if the male fights back or complains, she can go to the cops and say she did it because he was threatening violence beforehand, and how is a guy meant to prove his innocence? It's his word vs a toilet'. Regarding the headline of this film, guys going away for insulting a toilet, keep in mind that in today's world, words are also violence. Even if you're dating in the UK, be warned that if you date a lunatic, she may pull something like this if the relationship goes bad.

Nobody should be surprised by this, because we're talking about the UK, where you can go to jail for posting a dogshit meme. In the UK parliament, male victims of domestic abuse are now classified as victims of violence against women and girls foids. They removed the reference to boys and instead indicate that women and girls foids are the victims of violence rather than foids and children.

By excluding males from the statistics but allowing their abuse to be counted, albeit against foids, they are able to utilize this to garner even more government funds for toilet shelters and other shit.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I've got a real treat for the brits. I found a brief article called New domestic abuse law comes into force in the UK and here's what it briefly has to say:

"A new law to give more protection to victims of domestic abuse has come nto force. Offenders could now be jailed for up to five years and be given an unlimited fine for offences including coercion and controlling behaviour. Sarah, not her real name, was a victim of domestic abuse. She said wider definitions of abuse in the law would help victims. "I think it will change things a lot, especially now that they are including coercion and control within the law," she said. "It's going to make people feel safer to be able to actually take that to the police and report these things when they do happen." unquote.

So, if you verbally insult a foid, the law will literally regard your comments as violence and possibly imprison you for five years, but what's even more petrifying is that they will penalize you as much as they want. If they so desire, they may steal your whole net worth.

Because of this law, more men than ever will leave the UK. Coercion is defined as the threat of using force or violence. You don't even have to be aggressive; she can have you taken away if you threaten her. What about more classic types of foid abuse, such as gaslighting? All of this appears to be focussed on male abusers vs foid victims. foids commit half of all domestic violence. But do you believe officers in the UK will charge males after being taught in the Duluth model, which was developed by feminists and promotes the belief that only men can be abusive or employ coercive control?

So it's easy to see how this law will be exploited. foids will use it to transform their husbands become brokies in prison while they play carousel with chad's cock. In general, the law is not gender neutral. The story very much supports that because it solely mentions women as victims. This is evident currently, with women constituting barely 35% of the UK parliament. What do you think will happen when it reaches 50% in the next 10 to fifteen years?

foids who are physically abusive can get away with it in the UK, and if the male fights back or complains, she can go to the cops and say she did it because he was threatening violence beforehand, and how is a guy meant to prove his innocence? It's his word vs a toilet'. Regarding the headline of this film, guys going away for insulting a toilet, keep in mind that in today's world, words are also violence. Even if you're dating in the UK, be warned that if you date a lunatic, she may pull something like this if the relationship goes bad.

Nobody should be surprised by this, because we're talking about the UK, where you can go to jail for posting a dogshit meme. In the UK parliament, male victims of domestic abuse are now classified as victims of violence against women and girls foids. They removed the reference to boys and instead indicate that women and girls foids are the victims of violence rather than foids and children.

By excluding males from the statistics but allowing their abuse to be counted, albeit against foids, they are able to utilize this to garner even more government funds for toilet shelters and other shit.
Stay away from women, They will only bring you to court

more men than ever will leave the UK
I don't think they need some special reason to leave united cuckdom. Many curries come to toothless lands because there are no cows eating from dumpster, not to date toothless women. But now even ethnics will start leaving UK because of these feminazi laws. UK will become black mirror irl.

fuck anglos, get everything they deserve. Hope Rishi brings em down.

England is a hell hole but its also full of temptations. The women here are arguably the most beautiful and tempting in the world , they're also some of the hardest to get and there is an insane culture of age cucks who who try and stop you getting the best (young teenage) girls

England is a hell hole but its also full of temptations. The women here are arguably the most beautiful and tempting in the world , they're also some of the hardest to get and there is an insane culture of age cucks who who try and stop you getting the best (young teenage) girls
foids are the least of my concerns. :feelsjuice:

Just tranny max (put on a dress, no jew pill or scalpel) and rape as many women as you want.

UK is a disgusting hellhole. I remember some guy being sent to jail because he left a pork sandwich in front of a mosque, some other guys went to jail because they were racist against those niggers who couldn't score their penalties in the world cup and also some kid who had antisemitic videos and images on his computer was sent to jail. If I lived in the UK i wouldn't dare go on this forum tbh.

The women here are arguably the most beautiful and tempting in the w
No they're not.. They seem slightly sluttier than most countries but that's about it.
Are you some kinda paki in a grooming gang?

Last edited:
Where does it say anything about prison time for insulting a hole?

Either way I believe they would and do jail people for such a thing
Omni cope.

They all look like shit and act like whores

UK is a disgusting hellhole. I remember some guy being sent to jail because he left a pork sandwich in front of a mosque, some other guys went to jail because they were racist against those niggers who couldn't score their penalties in the world cup and also some kid who had antisemitic videos and images on his computer was sent to jail. If I lived in the UK i wouldn't dare go on this forum tbh.

No they're not.. They seem slightly sluttier than most countries but that's about it.

Are you some kinda paki in a grooming gang?
Yes I am

Does this include pixels on a screen about women? This whole law is cucked but worse if also the latter.
probably, but the uk doesn't own the internet. I'm sure they can't do anything.

I fucking hate left wing Foids. Probably all ugly fat bitches making these laws too.

The UK is the joke that keep on giving

Currycel white fever and cultural stockholm syndrome. British foids are the ugliest in europe

Another reason to not get married

thanks for the air conditioning

you are a fucking idiot

I've never been to England but if it's like Australia or any other Western country its probably just like 80% fat ugly Foids

Eurocucks are making fools out of themselves

It's shocking that men have approved of this draconian law, it goes to show that men are slaves to the female gender

I will want to know if the first case where the guy does get five years for verbal abuse happens. That will be a great show!

article-2287411-062DA4E3000005DC-115_306x423.jpg

average foid in England
Agree I am from the UK and it is sad what is happening to this country. I would probably get sent to reeducation camp for going on this forum.

The future is looking pink, there is pretty much no way to interact with foids that won't have you fined and imprisoned if you piss them off

You have got to be kidding me
Well he also put the bacon on the doorhandles or something and maybe said some racist slurs now that I'm looking into it. But yeah he had to go to jail for 12 months for that, he died after 6 months, I assumed he got murdered in there by a bunch of muslims but turns out he just had a weird overdose and suicidal thoughts. Kinda weird though, why would anyone get suicidal from going to jail for 12 months.
Agree I am from the UK and it is sad what is happening to this country. I would probably get sent to reeducation camp for going on this forum.
Yeah I've ragged on Canada and Germany and Sweden when it comes to their levels of cultural marxism but the UK is the most authoritarian. They don't play around, it's like they're supertriggered about Brexit and are now doing everything in their power to punish anyone who voted for it.

Left wing people need to be rounded up and cleansed from existence.

The United cuckingdom is the worst place to be it's depressing

further proof that UK is a shithole country: they are attempting to block Sanctioned Suicide, so that their poor little 'depressed' foids can't kill themselves

they even need to protect dumb bpd foids from themselves jfl

at least based mozzies might save the country by setting up mass grooming operations for young foids, since they'll probably take over the country soon enough. they can herd 12 year old foids to camps in trains, like what supposedly happened in auschwitz

Oi m8, do ye have a loicense foe dat m8?

british girls are the most stuck up dumb delusional idiots.

How long for killing circumcision operators and nurses? Any UK lawyercel here?

I've never been to England but if it's like Australia or any other Western country its probably just like 80% fat ugly Foids
It is. You'll see 6'4 chadlite lanklets with 5'2 single mothers that weigh 300lbs

Unironically btw

I fucking hate this place. Absolute shithole. Only curries and Africans idolise the place because of mass media and movies showing off London and ONLY London.

How long for killing circumcision operators and nurses? Any UK lawyercel here?
It would be a standard murder charge. If done because you hate circumcision, you'll probably get 60 years with chance of parole in 58 just so you die in prison.

I'm no lawyer, murder is murder.

Just read the first few lines and stopped. This law is obviously to break and soul crush white men. Pakistani men are raping underage white foids and nothing happens but a white simply insults a woman and he gets 5 years. hahaha whites have become a pathetic weak race

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqjpna8aLBE

Stay away from women, They will only bring you to court
This is why i never leave my basement :bigbrain: foids are the devil and their holes smell like fesikh this shit is terrifying :feelskek:

The UK is the joke that keep on giving
This has To be the worst Gynocentric shithole at this Point ( extremely Woman Favoured )

This Is Worth a Pin tbh . A good RemindER for UK cels aswell

@Fat Link @PPEcel @Master @Dregster @SlayerSlayer

View: https://youtu.be/eFLCM8AXWcQ

This is why i never leave my basement :bigbrain: foids are the devil and their holes smell like fesikh this shit is terrifying :feelskek:
Then what you do all day?