Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 5 Years Prison For Insulting A Woman In The UK

Hey guys, I've got a real treat for the brits. I found a brief article called New domestic abuse law comes into force in the UK and here's what it briefly has to say:

New domestic abuse law comes into force

"A new law to give more protection to victims of domestic abuse has come nto force. Offenders could now be jailed for up to five years and be given an unlimited fine for offences including coercion and controlling behaviour. Sarah, not her real name, was a victim of domestic abuse. She said wider definitions of abuse in the law would help victims. "I think it will change things a lot, especially now that they are including coercion and control within the law," she said. "It's going to make people feel safer to be able to actually take that to the police and report these things when they do happen." unquote.

So, if you verbally insult a foid, the law will literally regard your comments as violence and possibly imprison you for five years, but what's even more petrifying is that they will penalize you as much as they want. If they so desire, they may steal your whole net worth.

Because of this law, more men than ever will leave the UK. Coercion is defined as the threat of using force or violence. You don't even have to be aggressive; she can have you taken away if you threaten her. What about more classic types of foid abuse, such as gaslighting? All of this appears to be focussed on male abusers vs foid victims. foids commit half of all domestic violence. But do you believe officers in the UK will charge males after being taught in the Duluth model, which was developed by feminists and promotes the belief that only men can be abusive or employ coercive control?

So it's easy to see how this law will be exploited. foids will use it to transform their husbands become brokies in prison while they play carousel with chad's cock. In general, the law is not gender neutral. The story very much supports that because it solely mentions women as victims. This is evident currently, with women constituting barely 35% of the UK parliament. What do you think will happen when it reaches 50% in the next 10 to fifteen years?

foids who are physically abusive can get away with it in the UK, and if the male fights back or complains, she can go to the cops and say she did it because he was threatening violence beforehand, and how is a guy meant to prove his innocence? It's his word vs a toilet'. Regarding the headline of this film, guys going away for insulting a toilet, keep in mind that in today's world, words are also violence. Even if you're dating in the UK, be warned that if you date a lunatic, she may pull something like this if the relationship goes bad.

Nobody should be surprised by this, because we're talking about the UK, where you can go to jail for posting a dogshit meme. In the UK parliament, male victims of domestic abuse are now classified as victims of violence against women and girls foids. They removed the reference to boys and instead indicate that women and girls foids are the victims of violence rather than foids and children.

By excluding males from the statistics but allowing their abuse to be counted, albeit against foids, they are able to utilize this to garner even more government funds for toilet shelters and other shit.
i thought you can be in jail if you look at girl in uk

And foids are still complaining about how hard they have it in the west.

We have something similar in Brazil as of a few years ago
You can get jail time for “psychological abuse” of women, which by legal definition can include basically everything that makes a woman upset

So it's regarding domestic abuse, i.e. for sex havers. Got nothing to do with inkwells

Indie Film Boom GIF by Signature Entertainment

Nukefuel

Nice profile pic, OP

At this point just let the sharia pakis take over

Guys I'm starting to really get sick of seeing other dudes being treated really unfairly simply because of their sex. A Man in minister passing a legislation that's clearly misandric for a single scrap of "toilet approval", is like a chicken allowing their fox to have their chicks to be friends. It's really sad.

Last edited:
It's never been more over for bongcels

Hey guys, I've got a real treat for the brits. I found a brief article called New domestic abuse law comes into force in the UK and here's what it briefly has to say:

"A new law to give more protection to victims of domestic abuse has come nto force. Offenders could now be jailed for up to five years and be given an unlimited fine for offences including coercion and controlling behaviour. Sarah, not her real name, was a victim of domestic abuse. She said wider definitions of abuse in the law would help victims. "I think it will change things a lot, especially now that they are including coercion and control within the law," she said. "It's going to make people feel safer to be able to actually take that to the police and report these things when they do happen." unquote.

So, if you verbally insult a foid, the law will literally regard your comments as violence and possibly imprison you for five years, but what's even more petrifying is that they will penalize you as much as they want. If they so desire, they may steal your whole net worth.

Because of this law, more men than ever will leave the UK. Coercion is defined as the threat of using force or violence. You don't even have to be aggressive; she can have you taken away if you threaten her. What about more classic types of foid abuse, such as gaslighting? All of this appears to be focussed on male abusers vs foid victims. foids commit half of all domestic violence. But do you believe officers in the UK will charge males after being taught in the Duluth model, which was developed by feminists and promotes the belief that only men can be abusive or employ coercive control?

So it's easy to see how this law will be exploited. foids will use it to transform their husbands become brokies in prison while they play carousel with chad's cock. In general, the law is not gender neutral. The story very much supports that because it solely mentions women as victims. This is evident currently, with women constituting barely 35% of the UK parliament. What do you think will happen when it reaches 50% in the next 10 to fifteen years?

foids who are physically abusive can get away with it in the UK, and if the male fights back or complains, she can go to the cops and say she did it because he was threatening violence beforehand, and how is a guy meant to prove his innocence? It's his word vs a toilet'. Regarding the headline of this film, guys going away for insulting a toilet, keep in mind that in today's world, words are also violence. Even if you're dating in the UK, be warned that if you date a lunatic, she may pull something like this if the relationship goes bad.

Nobody should be surprised by this, because we're talking about the UK, where you can go to jail for posting a dogshit meme. In the UK parliament, male victims of domestic abuse are now classified as victims of violence against women and girls foids. They removed the reference to boys and instead indicate that women and girls foids are the victims of violence rather than foids and children.

By excluding males from the statistics but allowing their abuse to be counted, albeit against foids, they are able to utilize this to garner even more government funds for toilet shelters and other shit.
And of course there will be no such law or enforcement for insults or misandry directed towards men :feelsseriously: These people man

And of course there will be no such law or enforcement for insults or misandry directed towards men :feelsseriously: These people man
I swear if you think the UK is misandric, just wait until you see Australia.

jfl at pigskin snowroaches

Brootal ukpill

This is going to be abused 100%

Why are PUAs still thing done?

UK is a total shithole. Not only this but they outlawed dolls that looked like young foids. So now they treat dolls like people.

Yep, glad I stay in my apartment. Going out is suic-fuel anyways, no point unless I'm stocking up on beer or whatever. Interacting with foids is practically asking for the death penalty. lol

It would be considered "Empowering and "Brave" if one of those women attacked us.

Yep, glad I stay in my apartment. Going out is suic-fuel anyways, no point unless I'm stocking up on beer or whatever. Interacting with foids is practically asking for the death penalty. lol
Unless you have something to offer foids, we are nothing to them.

Holy fucking hell. It's completely over for the UK.

Import browns, sands, and muzzies, and then cuck your own White men. How the fuck aren't people rioting and overthrowing the government? A hole can just straight up lie and throw a man in jail for five years. This is worse than Orwellian. You're openly being unjust against half of your population.

The West needs to get nuked ASAP.

Holy fucking hell. It's completely over for the UK.

Import browns, sands, and muzzies, and then cuck your own White men. How the fuck aren't people rioting and overthrowing the government? A hole can just straight up lie and throw a man in jail for five years. This is worse than Orwellian. You're openly being unjust against half of your population.

The West needs to get nuked ASAP.
coz men gave foids votes.

i thought you can be in jail if you look at girl in uk
Sexual harassment UK.
  • Cat Calling – Making unsolicited remarks of a sexual nature about someone
  • Exposing – Revealing intimate body parts
  • Cyber-flashing – Sending or showing sexual content without consent
  • Pressing – Rubbing against someone on purpose
  • Touching- Touching someone inappropriately
  • Staring – Intrusive staring of a sexual nature
  • Upskirting – Taking photos under someone’s clothing

Highlighted in bold.
No, you'd get a verbal warning from the police and then more serious action if you were caught/reported again. :feelsbaton:

England went from conquering my barbaric native ancestors and taking their land to becoming a bunch of weak cuckolds. Sad and pathetic.

England is a hell hole but its also full of temptations. The women here are arguably the most beautiful and tempting in the world , they're also some of the hardest to get and there is an insane culture of age cucks who who try and stop you getting the best (young teenage) girls

UK women would never dated a white man. Arab or Black
They probably exclude Curry's & Noodles even Hapas I bet

Those laws exist in Brazil as well, thank God nothing really works properly here so I'm yet to see someone actually go through that shit here.

Women are tyrants & historically always got away with this shit because they cannot take accountability. Women have always been in major positions of power (b-but men are like, 14% more likely which is totally same as 100%!)

The ignorance coinciding with seduction of this, the automatic ridicule we all get any fucking time we propose women can be evil too...

They probably aided in the crucifixion of Jesus. An ethnuc brown skin, manlet, worst of all ...being kind? Even in the Bible essentially he was incel.

A woman will rat you out for a dime bag of weed knowing you'd be locked in prison for 5 years.
Again, no accountability.

Foids taking shit to the police is the biggest pussy ass shit ever. What happend to "strong and independent". Pussy ass bitch

if i got into legal trouble because of a foid i would commit a violent crime against her or her family members

Britain used to be occupied by strong, able-bodied and minded barbarians, now it's full of indians, niggers, and cucks. What a terrible fate that she endures

Cringe and retsrded law

I think 5 years is the max for the more severe crime ,I don't think an insult would yield that