Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR 5000 posts :))

Joelossus

Joelossus

high T af, and a psychopath
-
So looks like i finally made it guys, 5000 posts on incels.co. I honestly never thought i would make it this far tbh. Expecially since i initially planed to only post something, whenever i feel like i can actually contribute something to a discussion. Well guess i underestimated how much fun shit posting could be. Anyway it took me pretty much exactly 5 months to reach 5k posts, which implies that this will most likely be the last time i will get a to a new rank for a very long time. Hence i want to celebrate this moment, with my fellow incel friends. I refuse to tag anybody this time though, simply because i don't want to leave anyone out. I guess that's it for the moment, thanks guys.
3dgifmaker 2

Last edited:
great job on the milestone man, I wish @-BrettyBoy- was here to celebrate with us

great job on the milestone man, I wish @-BrettyBoy- was here to celebrate with us
Thanks man, and i agree, having bretty here would definitly improve this party.

Nobody will ever joindatemog me tbh it's not over

i think im done

So looks like i finally made it guys, 5000 posts on incels.co. I honestly never thought i would make it this far tbh. Expecially since i initially planed to only post something, whenever i feel like i can actually contribute something to a discussion. Well guess i underestimated how much fun shit posting could be. Anyway it took me pretty much exactly 5 months to reach 5k posts, which implies that this will most likely be the last time i will get a to a new rank for a very long time. Hence i want to celebrate this moment, with my fellow incel friends. I refuse to tag anybody this time though, simply because i don't want to leave anyone out. I guess that's it for the moment, thanks guys.
View attachment 144173
I joindate mog you

gratulations bro, i remember my first 5k like it was few days ago, brutal timepill

nice work on the milestone, man.

good job mate just don't pass me ok?

Nice job boyo on getting 5k posts.

You're welcome boyo, overlord is one of my favourite ranks and it is indeed a great accomplishment.
It's a great rank ngl, i don't even mind having to stick with it, for the next 5000 posts.
Damn boyo, this looks great ngl. I appreciate the effort.

Wonder what brettyboy would say in this situation

It's a great rank ngl, i don't even mind having to stick with it, for the next 5000 posts.

Damn boyo, this looks great ngl. I appreciate the effort.
Np np everything for u :feelstrash: :feelsautistic:

Over for 5kcels

mogs me too damn hard.