Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment what other interesting things I could make threads about other than making threads about race ?

cinderogre

cinderogre

peak of curryceldom
★★★
I want your answers.so that I could help me a lot when it comes to making thread. something interesting like race but at the same time not about race.feel free to give your answers

Threads about face < height or face > height

Something absolutely not controversial here :feelsPop:

Threads about face < height or face > height

Something absolutely not controversial here :feelsPop:
while the things u mentioned is not race. its still not interesting I guess.i want things that are not about race and simountanisly interesting to people in general

Fbl crime statistics

I want your answers.so that I could help me a lot when it comes to making thread. something interesting like race but at the same time not about race.feel free to give your answers
telekinesis! telepathy

Oh so you want non race related
because the only thing aim personal actually god at is to talk about race but still we cannot ignore the risks associated with talking about race. warning and ban can come. so iam trying best to talk about other topics so that i could survive in this forum.

because the only thing aim personal actually god at is to talk about race but still we cannot ignore the risks associated with talking about race. warning and ban can come. so iam trying best to talk about other topics so that i could survive in this forum.
Smart guy
Knows how to survive here, other newcomers don't do this

Send pic of big booba and caption it "rate her". Never been done before

You can make threads about your experiences/incidents in the past you're interested in telling about. Or you can just explain your situation regarding inceldom.

You can make threads about your experiences/incidents in the past you're interested in telling about. Or you can just explain your situation regarding inceldom.
thanx