Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 5'11/180cm isn't enough

Cobalt1257

Cobalt1257

Ready or not, I'm the illegitimate son of God!
-
I'm 5'11 and i get heightmogged by like 70% of dudes at my school. Hell, most of them are probably taller than my father (who's 6'2). I don't know what they're putting in the water. Zoomers are fucking enormous and they'll probably just keep getting taller. Honestly I think 6'4 is the new "goldilocks" height for foids. I'm sure it's different in other countries but that's just how it is in the southern US (texas). You might be able to get by if you have a 6-7/10 face but if you're average or ugly then it's over.

I'm about 5'11" too and younger guys are often taller than me. Heck, even young adult femoids are taller than me

I'm 5'11/180cm too, but I get mogged by majority in my age group, in high school and now on the studies. Zoomers are really tall

Cope. I can’t speak for Scandinavian chads but 5’11” is perfectly adequate practically everywhere in the world. Even if you aren’t the tallest in the room there will almost always be a handful of dudes shorter than you.

Also our perception of how tall someone is easily skewed by distance, their build, shoes, etc…

I'm 5'11 and i get heightmogged by like 70% of dudes at my school. Hell, most of them are probably taller than my father (who's 6'2). I don't know what they're putting in the water. Zoomers are fucking enormous and they'll probably just keep getting taller. Honestly I think 6'4 is the new "goldilocks" height for foids. I'm sure it's different in other countries but that's just how it is in the southern US (texas). You might be able to get by if you have a 6-7/10 face but if you're average or ugly then it's over.
seems like foids dont even care if you are 6,4 or above its your face ffs

As a 6'0 manlet myself, it's brutal seeing 6'5 tallfags everywhere. We don't deserve this bullshit. Any man above 6'0 should be forced to get leg-shortening surgery.

it's over for under 6'2cels

Another muh Zoomers are all 6’3, 6’0 is manlet height delusional fag. @PLA1092

OP is a faggot. Imagine complaining about your height when you’re almost 6’.

I'm 5'11 and i get heightmogged by like 70% of dudes at my school.
@Incelius Savage, look at this fag.

Cope. I can’t speak for Scandinavian chads but 5’11” is perfectly adequate practically everywhere in the world. Even if you aren’t the tallest in the room there will almost always be a handful of dudes shorter than you.

Also our perception of how tall someone is easily skewed by distance, their build, shoes, etc…
This forum is filled with delusional retards, this faggot is really arguing 6’3 is average height for Amerimutt Zoomers.

OP:

I'm about 5'11" too and younger guys are often taller than me. Heck, even young adult femoids are taller than me
Larp, foids that are above 6’0 are a complete rarity.

Another muh Zoomers are all 6’3, 6’0 is manlet height delusional fag. @PLA1092
More likely that he saw more than 5 people heightmog him in a building with likely over a thousand people and instantly rushed to the conclusion that he's somehow "average" or even below average height... :feelskek:

Even if he's in the highest grade he is still roughly above average as the average American WHITE adult height is still 5'10; I can accept him still being incel-tier at 5'11 but humblebragging about how he's heightmogged by 70% of those he sees is absurd. :feelsUgh:

Damn this seems hard to believe ngl, I don’t doubt you Northern Europeans likely have the tallest foids on the planet but I imagine you’re easily 3 inches taller than the vast majority of the,

Tallfags need to stop coping with muh sub 6’2 is manlet height, completely delusional retards.
No cap fr fr. I'm 6'0" and Mexican yet I still get heightmogged quite a bit in my campus especially with my previous classmates. We were 21 guys and 9 of them were between 6'1"-6'6"... I must've gotten really unlucky, but whole campus wise yes I'm taller than the vast majority.

Out of how many people?
ignore him, he'll come across 100 women and see 3 taller than him and say some bs like "50 percent of women I see are taller than me".

Well of course you get mogged at average height. 40% of men Are taller than you If we define 20% near 180cm being average

I wear lifts to 180cm only not to be on the same level as females, even if I still get mogged by 90% of zoomers

but you can be as tall as you want, if you're not handsome, you don't have a damn

I'm 5'10 and I feel short, tbh. Every inch is very important.

Try being 5'7 zoomer
I kind of gave my thoughts.
I know my height is not short but it is just my thoughts. I hate the height-associated jokes or insults, especially the bottom or rape ones.
I got some worse experiences in life being under 5'6, so of course, I wouldn't want to be shorter nor wish men to be around this type of height if I am honest and impartial; on this note, I would say all men should heightmaxx with things like using thick shoes and/or shoes lifts, elevator shoes, or having leg lengthening surgery if able.

Last edited:
Everyone here mogs me

Ur ugly faggot

Even 6'0 is too short.

I recently found that some tall guys even considered those guys at 5'11 and below as dwarves or subhuman.