Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 5’3 to 5’8 with height surgery. AMA.

View attachment 1137208

View attachment 1137212

so what do you say, shortcels? There's a "woman" out there who wants to date you :feelskek:
maybe surgerymaxxing isn't worth it after all :feelsEhh:
>I’m an unconventionally attractive woman
>Literally a fucking dude
>Volcel if you wouldn’t.

Clown Conancon2019 GIF by Team Coco

I can’t take clown world anymore. I’m running out of laughter. All the laughing hormone in my body has already been used up. I will soon go completely insane.

Trust me, as a 5'8"-er myself, foids ignore you anyway. I've literally been looked at like scum by foids just for existing next to them. Most foids, i swear to fuck, are either my height or taller in the area that I'm from, especially Gen-Z foids.. they're built like giraffes. I hate my existence. So yah, anyways... going from 5'3" to 5'8" is a terrible idea, have fun never walking again and having shittier joints than before. Height surgery is so stupid. lmao

He's going to have serious physical problems as he gets older.

from invisible to invisible

Nothing changed still under 6 ft JFL

People will treat him better, so I wouldn't say it was completely pointless.

Imagine spending thousands of dollars, undergoing surgery then months of physical therapy, permanently damaging your legs and risking chronic pain and future injuries just to have the attention of Stacies who don't give a fuck about you and will still reject you or cuck you. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

5’11 same thing. 6’3 is the minimum
I get called short at 5’10”.

Tall is the standard. Don’t be not tall.
This is how I can tell you aren't facially attractive, there was this hispanic chadlite slayer in my history class who was 5'9 on a good day and girls swore he was 6 ft because of his face and aura. All you need is a good face once you reach avg height and short girls will not reject you, it's just common sense, face halos everything else. Even if you are short and attractive you could just go for the millions of 5'1 asians and latinas.

There are many more slayers that are avg or below avg in height but make up for it in frame and looks. Having a good face is a thousand times rarer.

This is how I can tell you aren't facially attractive, there was this hispanic chadlite slayer in my history class who was 5'9 on a good day and girls swore he was 6 ft because of his face and aura. All you need is a good face once you reach avg height and short girls will not reject you, it's just common sense, face halos everything else. Even if you are short and attractive you could just go for the millions of 5'1 asians and latinas.
Nigga, that’s because he’s a fucking latino. They have different height standards. Also, 6’0” isn’t even impressive for white men. 6’2” is the start of tall for white men. 6’0” is just above average.
There are many more slayers that are avg or below avg in height but make up for it in frame and looks. Having a good face is a thousand times rarer.
The shorter you are, the better looking you need to be.

Nigga, that’s because he’s a fucking latino. They have different height standards. Also, 6’0” isn’t even impressive for white men. 6’2” is the start of tall for white men. 6’0” is just above average.
All races of women were interested in him. 6 ft is obv only above avg for whites but it's considered giant among ethnics, there was this 5'8 wasp prettyboy that was in my friend circle and he was a complete slayer.

I get embracing the blackpill but sometimes people can be hyperbolic which leads to fakecels feeling welcome.
The shorter you are, the better looking you need to be.
Of course. I know more tallcels than decent looking manlets that are incels though. Face is truly king once you're average.

This is the most expensive cope I've ever seen.