Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 6/10 normie from my hometown cannot get matches on tinder.

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
Started talking with a guy from my hometown recently. He is 6', white, broad shoulders, nice jawline, mediocre eye area, and blue eyes.

We talked about dating and tinder, and he told me how frustrating it was that he got matches, but only for the women to ghost him or only want him to follow their instagram. Is it really that bad? He said he had low standards btw, and I believe him considering he tried to hook up with a somewhat fat chick with weird eyes.

Thoughts?

sub-8 is the law

I use frauded pics on tinder and look pretty good in it imo and I'm lucky to get the occasional 2/10 landwhale match once or twice a week. In thailand it's a whole different story

I use frauded pics on tinder and look pretty good in it imo and I'm lucky to get the occasional 2/10 landwhale match once or twice a week. In thailand it's a whole different story
How does the story go in Thailand?

female hypergamy gone off the rails, welcome to the western world

yup pretty much

i had to fraud my skin, say I was 6'3, and use a fake body pic to get low tier beckies as matches, which never led to dates

Tinder is BRUTAL

It seems that way, that you as complete stranger to a below average foid, you have to be above average at least [especially online dating ect] and as time goes by, things will get worse as the the rest of the world adopts increasingly high western standards!

This is why i have no hope. I'm a 3/10 with looksmaxxing and and guys who are 2-3 points above me struggle like crazy.

jfl at still thinking you have a chance

that 6/10 white guy cant get laid is worrying. sub 10 law is near

From the description he seem to be closer to 7 than to 6, but then again, anything from 6.5 to 7.5 is a crapshoot with tinder foids.

i am sure those guys aren't grannymaxxing.When i had 112 kilos i signed up for okcupid and got 16 matches with women(it was set to england) from 30-62 in 2 days.Half of them, i didn't even send a like first and some even messaged first.A good percentage of them also sent a message back after i messaged them.Those normies simply don't want to fuck 40-65 year old women.I did take those pictures without glasses and i said i am 5'10(i am 5'8.5 and maybe i can fraud to 5'10/11 if i use lifts).Maybe my camera was shitty enough to fraud some of my awful features.took them with a nokia lumia that i bought for like 60 pounds and took those pics inside my bedroom and bathroom kek .Those normies must not want to fuck 40-60 year old women.
btw i am not saying that 16 matches is enough to get even a one night,all i am saying is that a 6/10 can definitely get a shit more matches and definitely get something going.

sex outside of marriage is fucking degenerate anyway.

inb4 DUD I WANT TO FUCK A WHITE STACY NOT SOME THICC WHITE MOMMY.

top kek.

Probably shit maxilla
Just saw mediocre eye area. There you go. Eyes are the most important feature

Sub8 are non-existent

It starts with us but will spread to the normies

@personalityinkwel hypergamy is very real.
This is why i have no hope. I'm a 3/10 with looksmaxxing and and guys who are 2-3 points above me struggle like crazy.

jfl at still thinking you have a chance

yup pretty much

i had to fraud my skin, say I was 6'3, and use a fake body pic to get low tier beckies as matches, which never led to dates

Tinder is BRUTAL
Maybe not even low beckies if you did (((tinder))) rn tbh

but i am a 1/10 deformed manlet and i got 50 matches and had sex with all of them

-some retard liar on IT

but i am a 1/10 deformed manlet and i got 50 matches and had sex with all of them

-some retard liar on IT

Incel trait: Being a male model without a personality.

See you guys in 2030 when its sub 10 law