Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

6/10 women are now giga stacies.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
and 6/10 men get ZERO matches. its unfathomable.

That’s what happens when you give women rights
why after giving women rights did they all immediately choose to date sociopathic narcissists

World is so low IQ that we gave toilets rights. What's next? Refrigerators?

It's effectively any woman that's not fat now.

World is so low IQ that we gave toilets rights. What's next? Refrigerators?
low iq people breed the most. so it makes sense that the world is filled with retards.

low iq people breed the most. so it makes sense that the world is filled with retards.
Brutal truth. Not just low IQ, but ugly, too. Why don't countries not recognize the benefits of eugenics?
Giving people the option to pass on their shitty genes is nonsensical.

Not true. HTNS do well irl

Advantage women have is that even if she is low tier Becky face wise she can slightly improve it with fakeup and other looksmaxing, but most important is take care of body, if woman is sexy body wise it's enough for most men to be attracted to her.

thats what happens when foids boost their standards from simping and validation from brainless normies outhere

Every foid have infinite SMV.

6/10 is MTN tier probably, 7/10 is HTN, 8+/10 is Chad tier, right?
I follow this rating guide by ca when I rate people but it's very strict. The ones above 8 are more or less unicorns you'll see people of this tier like 1-2 times max in a year. Most chads and stacies you'd see in real life everyday are around the 6-7 range.

Last edited:
I follow this rating guide by ca when I rate people but it's very strict. The ones above 8 are more or less unicorns you'll see people of this tier like 1-2 times max in a year. Most chads and stacies you'd see in real life everyday are around the 6-7 range.

lol proof that beauty is in the eye of the beholder because none of those foids in 10 or 9 belong there.

megan fox is more like an 8 because she has a small head/face. large head + large face + large eyes = cute look. plus large skulls can withstand punishment in combat. superior ruling classes of people tend to have long large slightly wide skulls. small head + small face = indolent slave class

the only 10 I see is at 8/10 5th foid.

Last edited:
lol proof that beauty is in the eye of the beholder because none of those foids in 10 or 9 belong there.

the only 10 I see is at row 7 5th foid.
attractiveness becomes subjective after a certain point and people can get nitpicky. esp when it comes to race or eye color.

Not true. HTNS do well irl
This forum is dogshit at rating people don’t rely on it. Unless you’re some deformed obese indian you will be considered a fakecel & any sort of average looking guy with 1 or 2 halos is a chad here.

Users here don’t use the same system as .org. It’s basically just Incels, normies & Chads
Lol false
megan fox is more like an 8 because she has a small head/face. large head + large face + large eyes = cute look. plus large skulls can withstand punishment in combat. superior ruling classes of people tend to have long large slightly wide skulls. small head + small face = indolent slave class

the only 10 I see is at 8/10 5th foid.
:lul: :lul: I don’t believe in 10s but that’s definitely not a 10