Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 6 hours of meetings today!

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
So many god damn FUCKING meetings. I don't even remember 1/5th of the shit I heard. So much worthless bullshit. Most days I only have 2-3. But today it was straight up like 5-6 hrs of worthless fucking corporate globohomo bullshit. God fucking damn. Probably most meeting heavy day in some time and it was all so fucking boring. I swear I should become a plumber and drop this pajeet tech slave bullshit job.

Meanwhile, Chad is spending 6 hours a day talking to Stacies.

Meanwhile, Chad is spending 6 hours a day talking to Stacies.
Chad spends 6 hours plowing foids, trucels spend 6 hours plus in worthless tech bullshit meetings slamming their head against a wall.

So many god damn FUCKING meetings. I don't even remember 1/5th of the shit I heard. So much worthless bullshit. Most days I only have 2-3. But today it was straight up like 5-6 hrs of worthless fucking corporate globohomo bullshit. God fucking damn. Probably most meeting heavy day in some time and it was all so fucking boring. I swear I should become a plumber and drop this pajeet tech slave bullshit job.
Might as well just start vipassana maxxing next time in the meetings, if it’s just a waste of time.

Might as well just start vipassana maxxing then, if it’s just a waste of time.
most of the meeting bullshit has 0 relation to what I have to do. I just scroll thru reddit/.is with a second window on the side and rot

most of the meeting bullshit has 0 relation to what I have to do. I just scroll thru reddit/.is with a second window on the side and rot
:lul: :lul: :lul:
Well if you get paid for it does it really matter?

:lul: :lul: :lul:
Well if you get paid for it does it really matter?
It does. These meeting are so utterly fucking boring that being a low tier retail slave or doing door dash slavery would be preferable. Wouldn't have to hear about some bullshit new tech product that helps corporate farm some more shekels. Or some diversity equity bullshit of hiring more LGBT blacks jfl.

Meanwhile some people need to actually work for their money loool
doing actual work is far more fulfilling than hearing corporate bullshit for a job.

It does. These meeting are so utterly fucking boring that being a low tier retail slave or doing door dash slavery would be preferable. Wouldn't have to hear about some bullshit new tech product that helps corporate farm some more shekels. Or some diversity equity bullshit of hiring more LGBT blacks jfl.
I would just vipassana maxx at the meetings tbh. When you hear their annoying voice, just recognize it as hearing and think “hearing hearing” jfl :lul::lul: Completely ignoring what they say.

Meanwhile some people need to actually work for their money loool
Brutal, although I can’t complain my job is pretty similar in that it is full of free time.

I swear I should become a plumber and drop this pajeet tech slave bullshit job.
You wanna unclog girthy shit logs out of Chad and Stacy’s toilet for probably 1/3rd of what you get paid now? Just daydream through those boring ass meetings and be careful what you wish for… :feelswhat:

You're a buddhist larper, real buddhists monkmaxx or just retire after accumulating enough wealth

meanwhile I slave away in a warehouse

You're a buddhist larper, real buddhists monkmaxx or just retire after accumulating enough wealth
I will monk Maxx when done traveling. I need to travel Maxx before monk Maxx. Doing it right now isn't worth it.