Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

6 weeks in the hospital

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

Banned
-
6 weeks ago I tried to off myself but got caught while setting up. I was sent to the hospital for a week, then was sent to a residential hospital for two more weeks, I came home for one night and then was sent to yet another residential hospital for 3 more weeks. So in total, I’ve spent 6 weeks in hell. Nothing has changed, the hospital has only made me more depressed and bitter. Though maybe it somehow worked cause I don’t feel like killing myself anymore. Probably just because I was around a lot of other people and I wasn’t as lonely. Probably gonna off myself within the next few weeks but I’m not certain.

Oh I remember your thread where you said you were planning on ending it. I'm sorry to hear about it, but I'm glad you're okay for now.

6 weeks ago I tried to off myself but got caught while setting up. I was sent to the hospital for a week, then was sent to a residential hospital for two more weeks, I came home for one night and then was sent to yet another residential hospital for 3 more weeks. So in total, I’ve spent 6 weeks in hell. Nothing has changed, the hospital has only made me more depressed and bitter. Though maybe it somehow worked cause I don’t feel like killing myself anymore. Probably just because I was around a lot of other people and I wasn’t as lonely. Probably gonna off myself within the next few weeks but I’m not certain.
Dont do it

I was in a hospital for 10 days and i was losing my mind. You are much stronger than i am.

Damn bro. Being caught while trying to off yourself and then being send to hospital is a nightmare.:feelsbadman:

If it felt so good being around people, maybe theres some type of group therapy in your area?

Wish you the best and hope you can enjoy life again at some point:heart:

Brutal. I'll do it as well if it stayed like this after using all my cards.
Fuck this life.

:feelsautistic:You're back from the dead!:feelsautistic:
Fellow currycel really roped before I even got to meet him, didn't he? He was even close to my age, height, and skin tone. :cryfeels:
May he ascend in incelhalla.
Why Obama's tears are so revolutionary | CNN Politics

Feel Better Soon Balloon - Floral Acres Florist

Should of done a bettER job

This world sucks and your Not even given the White flag after trying

Lol , Clown World that obviously dosnt want to fix the Problem ( pedestalization of Woman / Male Denial , given No value )

I was in a hospital for 3 weeks and it was the worst 3 weeks in my life by far so I understand your pain, the only thing that motivates me to keep going is fear of inpatient facilities.

I was in a mental hospital for months and yes it sucks

I was tortured in the psych hospital or whatever it is, they deprived me of my sleep for so long in there they tortured me in there they didn't let me sleep my legs were shaking they were tormenting me I was afraid because my legs were shaking even when I left they fucked me up. They were leaving me to rot in there and my family saved me by contacting an out patient thing because these torturers required this.. I was tortured they tortured me.

I was tortured in the hospital, they deprived me of my sleep for so long in there they tortured me in there they didn't let me sleep my legs were shaking they were tormenting me I was afraid because my legs were shaking even when I left they fucked me up
Sounds terrifying. Big pharma really are corrupt.:blackpill:

A dude once told me that attempted suicide was a super fast way to get neetbuxx.

I got my neetbuxx by never paying for my hospital bills and tests... Basically, if they wanted to get paid, they had to pay me too!

I was homeless at the time and in constant pain... Turns out I had severe arthritis and a bad disc. If I would have got the surgery for my disc there was a ~60℅ chance I would become a quadriplegic. So I declined...