Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting 6'3 white italian mogger at my school

kano999

kano999

eet ees what eet ees
★★★
Some rich italian chad just came to our school and it's pure suicidefuel, he walks around mogging everything in his way.
He joined only 2 days ago and it's fucking impressive, when I see him he's walking around with his arm over a different foid's shoulder everytime, and they look so happy when they're with him, even the ugly ones.
If he was some short curry I'm sure he'd be all alone and everyone would be bullying him.
Depressing shit tbh, luckily this is my last year of highschool. I'm so fucking tired of not having a gf

Last edited:
i cant take it anymre

i don't need the internet. i can see blackpill irl

Some rich italian chad just came to our school and it's pure suicidefuel, he walks around mogging everything in his way.
He joined only 2 days ago and it's fucking impressive, when I see him he's walking around with his arm over a different foid's shoulder everytime, and they look so happy when they're with him, even the ugly ones.
If he was some short curry I'm sure he'd be all alone and everyone would be bullying him.
Depressing shit tbh, luckily this is my last year of highschool. I'm so fucking tired of not having a gf
use the “maybe he’s just gay” cope… works for me at the gym.

use the “maybe he’s just gay” cope… works for me at the gym.
Yeah until you see him getting a blowjob from stacy in the bathroom stall