Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 6'4 BBC tyrone was nice to me in the gym today.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Started a new arm workout today and a 6'4 ripped tatood Tyrone walks up to me and says "can I give you some advice on that workout?".
I said yes and he kindly showed me the proper technique.
Gym bros are the nicest people on earth. When I first started going I thought it would be a bunch of rude muscleheads.
But the guys there actually want to help other guys and see them succeed in their workout endeavors.
Going to the gym really humbles men.

Has happened to me a few times and is nice. Sometimes they are hawking PT services tho.

i never give unsolicited advice

I had a similar experience with a guy who helped me doing rows and told me I can ask him for advice if I ever see him around.

Unfortunately I had a bad experience today as this girl I wanted to approach was chatting with this weird buff guy twice her age that I've seen around who gives me the creeps and fucked that up.

I stared at her dirty brown filipina ass a few times but he was there and it made me think this bitch is retarded to associate with someone like that.

I've legit never been treated badly by a Chad or Tyrone. They're always very friendly and polite tbh.

They can tell were incel and feel bad for us

I wish i was tyrone so i can get away with saying shit on twitter and so i can beat up chairman pao.

Started a new arm workout today and a 6'4 ripped tatood Tyrone walks up to me and says "can I give you some advice on that workout?".
Gym bros are the nicest people on earth. When I first started going I thought it would be a bunch of rude muscleheads.
But the guys there actually want to help other guys and see them succeed in their workout endeavors.

Most black people are nice to me to, i think they can relate getting hated on just for appearances by some people

This is part of the reason why I wanna start lifting, so I could join that community but Im too ashamed, I look so awkward and fragile that just showing up one day clueless and trying to lift is not an option

Its over tbh, Im past my prime anyway, lifting wont help me much

OP is such a cuck...

Of course I would be nice too if i was good looking and if I already have fucked hundred women... and btw he just want to mogs you so women in the gym will think "ohh he is so nice and good looking just see how he is trying to help the ugly skinny incel"

Low IQ tbh

I've legit never been treated badly by a Chad or Tyrone. They're always very friendly and polite tbh.

They don't want you to damage their physical advantages in some way

If some 6'4 BBC Giga tyrone would talk to me i would shit in my pants tbh.

I had a similar experience with a guy who helped me doing rows and told me I can ask him for advice if I ever see him around.

Unfortunately I had a bad experience today as this girl I wanted to approach was chatting with this weird buff guy twice her age that I've seen around who gives me the creeps and fucked that up.

I stared at her dirty brown filipina ass a few times but he was there and it made me think this bitch is retarded to associate with someone like that.
that's heavy man.

Lucky. I stopped going to the gym temporarily because I feel like all the Chads and foids are judging everything I do. I used to go in the mornings but now school is starting again so i'm not sure if I can do it. Every time i'm there I feel like they're going to either attack me or publicly humiliate me.

Maybe he was gay and wanted a piece of ass.

I fucking bet that Tyrone is bullying some subhuman outside of the gym.

I need to get back to gym hardcore like I was before. I gained 20lbs working at my wagecucking job and eating shit food.

i never give unsolicited advice
Same, I think if you have an ugly face like me no matter how big you get people won't want advice from you as they already feel above you for having a more attractive face

Same, I think if you have an ugly face like me no matter how big you get people won't want advice from you as they already feel above you for having a more attractive face
i just don't think its a good idea regardless if you're good looking or not unless someone is really about to hurt themselves performing a lift a certain way, then I might step in

This. Happened to me also. Funnily enough never had a problem with the Stacies & Giga Stacies. They leave me well alone and I respond in kind.

I've always said that it's the Radfemincels, SJW Foids and their Soy Boy allies who kick off the most.
Most black people are nice to me to, i think they can relate getting hated on just for appearances by some people

blacks are better than whites

Black people are a lot kinder from my experience. Real talk, all the rude people I've encountered have been white people.