Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 6ft is too common amongst zoomers

What caused the height?

• Total voters
Vendetta

Vendetta

Femcel Slayer
-
Zoomers are either manlet or tall asf no inbetween and a good 30% of them are over 6ft :feelsrope:

A combination of sexual selection and better nutrition, I guess.

A combination of sexual selection and better nutrition, I guess.
I mean in a 1st world country unless ur homeless nutrition wouldnt do anything since everything has protein even goyslop

hgh treatment is not that common tbh its expensive as fuck

I will fight every tallfag I see from now on

hgh treatment is not that common tbh its expensive as fuck
Nah i doubt is genetics, and why tf most tallfags are femenine

Easily sexual selection. These Gen X fathers to Gen Z children are mostly quite tall at 6'0 average, at least here in Denmark.

Easily sexual selection. These Gen X fathers to Gen Z children are mostly quite tall at 6'0 average, at least here in Denmark.
hyper hoeflation 90% of men are gonna be sexless soon

Genetics for cumskins and niggers, HGH for ethnics.

I'd say everything: sexual selection, genetics, AND ''nutrition''.

I'd say everything: sexual selection, genetics, AND ''nutrition''.
brutal reason why zoomers at school are taller than people on the streets is because those older dudes failed at natural selection and is sexless asf :feelsrope:

6ft will become the new short the standards will keep changing until humans become giants with aryan features again women are the original eugenicists

Hyper hoeflation = mass genocide of incels
Incels will always exist what’s seen as handsome today will be seen as ugly in the distant future standards keep increasing :feelsrope:

6ft will become the new short the standards will keep changing until humans become giants with aryan features again women are the original eugenicists
Won't happen due to low birth rates, niggerland is the new future

Incels will always exist what’s seen as handsome today will be seen as ugly in the distant future standards keep increasing :feelsrope:
Genocide doesnt mean extinct females will always be incel factorys

Nutrition. You can't change your genetics and people are taller now because they aren't starving like they used to. Also most people don't know what HGH is.

That's not true from what I've seen.
Really? what people do you know that have heard of HGH outside of the internet? I feel like if you started talking about it, most people wouldn't know

Nutrition. You can't change your genetics and people are taller now because they aren't starving like they used to. Also most people don't know what HGH is.
Cope. Someone recently made a high IQ post on here where it was explained that the Dutch 200-300 year ago were only around 160cm tall on average, way shorter than other European countries. After the women became more selective and dated more tall men, they slowly got taller and taller and now they are the tallest country in the world

Really? what people do you know that have heard of HGH outside of the internet? I feel like if you started talking about it, most people wouldn't know
Two of my chink neighbours took it for example and I live in a small neighborhood. I've seen plenty of other chinks and shitskins that were short as kids and their parents and family members are short as well, but they end up being tall as adults.

Last edited:
Two of my chink neighbours took it for example and I live in a small neighborhood.
Based for giving their kids HGH i fucking hate retards that give their kids the shittest genes known to mankind and wonder why hes not the next albert enstein,sean o pry, or lebron james

Cope. Someone recently made a high IQ post on here where it was explained that the Dutch 200-300 year ago were only around 160cm tall on average, way shorter than other European countries. After the women became more selective and dated more tall men, they slowly got taller and taller and now they are the tallest country in the world
Yes but the Dutch also have much better nutrition now than 200-300 years ago. It is a result of both, nutrition and genetics. I don't see how this is cope because someone with manlet genes is still going to be short even with good nutrition. Also this doesn't explain how people with short parents can still end up much taller than them because they are getting more food than their parents were.

Yes but the Dutch also have much better nutrition now than 200-300 years ago. It is a result of both, nutrition and genetics. I don't see how this is cope because someone with manlet genes is still going to be short even with good nutrition. Also this doesn't explain how people with short parents can still end up much taller than them because they are getting more food than their parents were.
Good genes and malnourished = stunted height but barely maybe like 2cm MOST

But being nourished doesnt add height it just makes u grow as tall as u were suppose to be genetically

I mean in a 1st world country unless ur homeless nutrition wouldnt do anything since everything has protein even goyslop
why wouldn't it? height hasn't plateaued despite everyone on the west living comfortably ever since the 50s.

why wouldn't it? height hasn't plateaued despite everyone on the west living comfortably ever since the 50s.
because immagration lowers the average if thats what ur talking about

Good genes and malnourished = stunted height but barely maybe like 2cm MOST

But being nourished doesnt add height it just makes u grow as tall as u were suppose to be genetically
I agree