Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 8 minutes video of a guy racially insulting currycel

Based, fuck curries :dab:
They are worse than niggers tbh ngl

@Transcended Trucel brutal! Nobody respects curries

Ive actually seen something like this happen in person too but that was like 10-12 yrs ago

Poor guy was legit trucel, about 5'2" really dark and extremely frail

jfl, why do you say that?
I got one indian "friend" back in high school days.
I was always the one that was pranking everyone, but was very silly shit, nothing serious.
One time i invited them to my house and the little brown nigger asked to go to the bathroom when everyone was leaving, after he was done he give me a hug and left the house.
2 minutes later i was going to take a pee and the subhuman took a nasty shit, didnt flushed the toilet and cleaned his ass on my towel.
When he got asked, he said it was just a joke, but all indians are nasty like this, when i was in his house his parents did shitty food and got a lot of that statues of that stupid elephant nigga.
They are all the same and are worse than blacks, niggers at least have some good music (indians dont), got some hot women (around half a billion dot heads in the world and the few good looking ones are mixed), blacks dont shit on the streets and they also dont have cringe religion, that voodoo african shit is cooler than that gay meditation with sacred cows and that elephant nigger shit.

Ive actually seen something like this happen in person too but that was like 10-12 yrs ago

Poor guy was legit trucel, about 5'2" really dark and extremely frail

I’m a really dark curry, but 5’7 and lean muscular

Still truecel

5’7 and lean muscular
Atleast you have that going for you :society: That old spic wouldn't have told you shit :feelshaha:

This little guy getting bullied may as well been a mouse trying to hang out with cats :feelsugh:

He tries to get banned. But he'd too stupid to do it right from the first tine
Rage phase of the blackpill maybe

I got one indian "friend" back in high school days.
I was always the one that was pranking everyone, but was very silly shit, nothing serious.
One time i invited them to my house and the little brown nigger asked to go to the bathroom when everyone was leaving, after he was done he give me a hug and left the house.
2 minutes later i was going to take a pee and the subhuman took a nasty shit, didnt flushed the toilet and cleaned his ass on my towel.
When he got asked, he said it was just a joke, but all indians are nasty like this, when i was in his house his parents did shitty food and got a lot of that statues of that stupid elephant nigga.
They are all the same and are worse than blacks, niggers at least have some good music (indians dont), got some hot women (around half a billion dot heads in the world and the few good looking ones are mixed), blacks dont shit on the streets and they also dont have cringe religion, that voodoo african shit is cooler than that gay meditation with sacred cows and that elephant nigger shit.
Damn, well life experience pill is brutal.

"May I get a.. BEEF *turns to look at the camera man* quesedilla."

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

For context: Hindus cannot eat beef as they consider cows to be holy. In India, they will lynch Muslims based on rumors alone that they were eating beef.

As a fellow Panjabi, I salute this Sikh brother of mine. :lul:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/x16ene/comment/imd5j46/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Punjabis are the biggest curry copers alive, every single Punjabi I've had the displeasure of meeting on the internet believe they are superior to all other curries. @Transcended Trucel

Khalistani Sikhs think of themselves superior to other curries jfl. Massive copers. Luckyfags are taller than other curries even though apparently actually eat less meat than Bengalis and Southern curries :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:.
Even curries hate other curries :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

For context: Hindus cannot eat beef as they consider cows to be holy. In India, they will lynch Muslims based on rumors alone that they were eating beef.

true it was jfl lmao :lul:

Khalistani Sikhs think of themselves superior to other curries jfl. Massive copers. Luckyfags are taller than other curries even though apparently actually eat less meat than Bengalis and Southern curries :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:.

Was funny when the cops showed up at the end, shoulda let the Sikh guy go, he dindu nuffin

he has a good point, but he also has a man bun

curries need to up their drip game tbh

Baes Khalistani Chadpreet.

If he did that to a foid there would be an uproar and he would get tracked down and his life ruined

Ranjit Singh banned cow slaughter in his sikh empire and punished the cow slaughterers with death. You muslims lynch any non muslim entering a muslim majority area.

Ranjit Singh banned cow slaughter in his sikh empire and punished the cow slaughterers with death. You muslims lynch any non muslim entering a muslim majority area.
Pajeet cope. If Muslims were like that then we would have wiped you all out in the 1000 years we ruled over you veggie faggies. :feelsLSD:

Pajeet cope. If Muslims were like that then we would have wiped you all out in the 1000 years we ruled over you veggie faggies. :feelsLSD:

You wiped out iran, turkey, afghanistan, ect. You couldn't take India cause the Hindus fought back.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/x16ene/comment/imd5j46/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Punjabis are the biggest curry copers alive, every single Punjabi I've had the displeasure of meeting on the internet believe they are superior to all other curries. @Transcended Trucel

they are though :feelshaha::feelshaha:
most North Indians western side shit on rest of the curries. most of my close friends are chadpreet lite and height mog the shit out of me :cryfeels::cryfeels:
I’m a really dark curry, but 5’7 and lean muscular

Still truecel
oof its ovER
dark skin doesn't suit us, we don't have nigger features to make it work. its why South Indians look subhuman

Khalistans are biggest cucks imaginable, cause more issues imo

face it lot of bad stereotypes we face are because of other curries
mr sam entertainment is a eg of a clown ruining it for the rest of the us curries
:feelshaha::feelshaha:
islam is the giga cucked religion
feminism is kicking its ass in Saudi Arabia now :feelshaha::feelshaha:

cope

Holy fuck how tall is that nigga

You wiped out iran, turkey, afghanistan, ect. You couldn't take India cause the Hindus fought back.
If by fighting back you mean being nothing else except for being subjugated then yea you're right. :feelsLSD:

they are though :feelshaha::feelshaha:
most North Indians western side shit on rest of the curries. most of my close friends are chadpreet lite and height mog the shit out of me :cryfeels::cryfeels:

oof its ovER
dark skin doesn't suit us, we don't have nigger features to make it work. its why South Indians look subhuman

Khalistans are biggest cucks imaginable, cause more issues imo

face it lot of bad stereotypes we face are because of other curries
mr sam entertainment is a eg of a clown ruining it for the rest of the us curries

:feelshaha::feelshaha:
islam is the giga cucked religion
feminism is kicking its ass in Saudi Arabia now :feelshaha::feelshaha:

cope
Typical pajeet cope.

If by fighting back you mean being nothing else except for being subjugated then yea you're right. :feelsLSD:

Cope. We were nearly wiped our and then rose from the ashes to get back our territory. Look up maratha empire.

Cope. We were nearly wiped our and then rose from the ashes to get back our territory. Look up maratha empire.
You weren't "nearly wiped out" because that never happened. Otherwise you clearly wouldn't have been able to be the world's second-largest population. I know about Maratha Empire but the Marathas are a different ethnic group, there's less than 100 million of those.