Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

86 IQ currycel attempts A levels to try to get into uni

Claude

Claude

Banned
-
It’s over my only ticket to a decent life is getting a uni degree and to get that I need to first get an A level certificate.

Not sure if my 86 IQ will help

Inspired from @Currycel69_ @ilieknothing @Transcended Trucel for being high iq moggers with degrees

And what HighTGymCel said in his sticky post we incels must stick together

Inspired from @Currycel69_ @ilieknothing @Transcended Trucel for being high iq moggers with degrees

Do those exams heavily depend upon IQs?

"attempts to try". Man, no wonder you're 86 IQ.

Nope I think just merely memerizing facts I guess
It’s probably just tougher version of O levels which I have already passed
I see:waitwhat: thats easy as you can cram and pass or idk thats how it works here

LEL what a low IQ chimp, i mog you with my 89 points

:bluepill::bluepill::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Everyone here would kill you for crumbs of pussy, I have my ignore list filled with simps and cucks

It’s over my only ticket to a decent life is getting a uni degree and to get that I need to first get an A level certificate.

Not sure if my 86 IQ will help
Mine Is 96, my grandfather and father both were uneducated dimwits.

How can your iq be that low?

You don’t need high IQ to get a degree. There are lots of idiots in uni because unis are just interested in making money. At my uni there were so many international students who couldn’t speak English

Nope I think just merely memerizing facts I guess
It’s probably just tougher version of O levels which I have already passed
I cant even reach the promotion criteria to jc :feelsohgod::feelsohgod: im going to repeat a year :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: that will be the final straw before I end it:feelsrope:

You don’t need high IQ to get a degree. There are lots of idiots in uni because unis are just interested in making money. At my uni there were so many international students who couldn’t speak English
this but you need more grit/determination/time investment the lower your IQ for same gains

> 86iq
> Incel

= game over 100%