Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 87% of teens in the USA have an IPHONE

87% of sheep
Scary.

I'm stuck with an android, like most trucels.

iphones are for people who think they are cool

I have unbridled hatred for apple users it will be a cold day in hell before I buy an apple device for personal use

We are coming up on a generation that know less about computers than boomers do. Everything is just a button to them. Tap somewhere to get exactly what you need for basic things and nothing more. Click colorful button to go. Zero curiosity about how anything works. None of them could care less
Say goodbye to any kind of file explorer or even settings beyond basic accessibility within the decade
my mom has an ipad. I chose it for her it was cheaper (probably to get you into the ecosystem) and sounded good enough for her normie needs. also having one apple device if for any reason you needed an apple specific app. but how closed it is and how you literally can't access your own fucking files or transfer a file through a cable unless you use their cancer software is as dystopian as it gets. also couldn't manage to crack their OS, I don't think it's possible either. I imagined perhaps this would make the apps better but no they are just overloaded with garbage ads, android has much better apps and you can even put stuff like vanced on it that makes youtube really good for example. and the fucking autocorrects oh god. I can't even really turn it off. honestly apple treats their consumers like retards because that's what they are. and they keep buying it. haha. normshits. can't imagine using a phone like that every day

my mom has an ipad. I chose it for her it was cheaper (probably to get you into the ecosystem) and sounded good enough for her normie needs. also having one apple device if for any reason you needed an apple specific app. but how closed it is and how you literally can't access your own fucking files or transfer a file through a cable unless you use their cancer software is as dystopian as it gets. also couldn't manage to crack their OS, I don't think it's possible either. I imagined perhaps this would make the apps better but no they are just overloaded with garbage ads, android has much better apps and you can even put stuff like vanced on it that makes youtube really good for example. and the fucking autocorrects oh god. I can't even really turn it off. honestly apple treats their consumers like retards because that's what they are. and they keep buying it. haha. normshits. can't imagine using a phone like that every day
breh it's actual insanity. I was gonna say something like that but forgot. The moment you buy a single Apple device you are practically locked into all of their services for the rest of your life because good luck using anything else when all of your stuff ever is saved on iCloud across all iPhones and iPads and iMacs and you try to IQmog them by having a betadroid but for what reason because at the same time iChad is getting all of the iPussy because of the iBlueBubble

And there's nothing anyone can do about it because normies gobble down anything with that logo slapped on it

prostand-e1559937372305.jpg

breh it's actual insanity. I was gonna say something like that but forgot. The moment you buy a single Apple device you are practically locked into all of their services for the rest of your life because good luck using anything else when all of your stuff ever is saved on iCloud across all iPhones and iPads and iMacs and you try to IQmog them by having a betadroid but for what reason because at the same time iChad is getting all of the iPussy because of the iBlueBubble

And there's nothing anyone can do about it because normies gobble down anything with that logo slapped on it

prostand-e1559937372305.jpg
peak apple was the removal of the 3.5mm jack. they can do anything :feelskek: it was even worth it for them so they can sell $130 piss quality airbuds that have to be replaced regularly for battery issues :feelskek: can't make this shit up. if any normalfag had a shred of self respect they would see how hard they are getting assfucked by subscription services, planned obsolescence, ad overload, restricted os, overpriced shit etc. but I realize that normshits crave oppression and being paypigs. all normalfags must be made slaves and toil all day so I can ldar in peace :feelsYall:

Here having an iphone it means you're an retarded with tons of money, basically you're gonna be lazy enough for buying some expensive phone that the only good thing it haves its the fucking camera :feelskek:

Absolutely FUCKING CUCKED.

I HOPE ANY TOILET WHO USES IPHONE EVEN CHAD AND NORMIES AND BEATEN LIKE JESUS UNTIL THE PISS THEMSELVES BEGGING FOR MERCY!!!! IN REAL LIFE

Boycott apple.

Iphone are for faggots

Id have an iphone too if i was a "minimum wage worker " making 30k a year and live with my parents jfl

Android's are pretty popular in Australia luckily.

is owning an android as a male seriously a sperg trait?? jokes aside

I have an old Huawei from 2017.

A little bit slow but it works. Why would i get a new one.

nah the iphonepill is fake :feelsbadman: I switched last year and didn't get shit.

@BlackCell_from_ZA
I did the exact same, I have yet to see my aryan stacy. I'm paying for spotify, paying for airpods jfl. I miss my android where I could download my music and could use a 3.5mm headphones but no I'm forced to suffer:feelsUnreal:. Iphonepill does not apply to incels

I use the cheapest piece of shit android possible

hate smartphones in general, real niggaz use desktop computer

nah the iphonepill is fake :feelsbadman: I switched last year and didn't get shit.

@BlackCell_from_ZA
I owned iPhones 2009 to 2021

Did jack shit for me during my teens

Android's are pretty popular in Australia luckily.
no way, australia?? I don't believe some aussie Chad that surfs actually uses a fucking pixel, you are out of your mind. I think you are talking about the curries and other aussies in your incel friend group you personally know

no way, australia?? I don't believe some aussie Chad that surfs actually uses a fucking pixel, you are out of your mind. I think you are talking about the curries and other aussies in your incel friend group you personally know
It's a split between Apple and Galaxy, except for the poorer people.

I have an iphone 11. It's been going strong since i got it in 2019. I will buy an iphonefor my next.

삼성 chads ftw better phone than iPhone shitware

in other words:
Hop on the bandwagon, copy every trend cause im afraid to stick out from the crowd and being judged for that. I dont want to be the black sheep

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/1ajzgp2/til_87_percent_of_teens_in_the_usa_have_an_iphone/

THAT MUST MEAN 87% OF TEENS IN THE USA ARE SEXUALLY ACTIVE. THEY ARE HAVING TEEN SEX AS A TEEN DUE TO THE IPHONEPILL, OR THEY ARE AT LEAST AWARE OF THE IPHONEPILL TO KNOW THEY WILL BE A VIRGIN IF THEY HAVE AN ANDROID

gayPhones can't play webms and Safari sucks and is ad-infested.
I stay with Android.
The problem with Apple is that since they have total control over the software, they also total control over the hardware. De facto, you are on their mercy. I like to have at least the illusion of freedom.

At least my xiaomi won't explode the moment I open this site B) ricecel equivalents of feds probably agree with me

the honor 8 was my first phone ever at age 16. After that oneplus 6t and now oneplus 8t. I never get why people want an iphone my brother has the iphone 11 and it absolutely sucks in comparison to my 8t but it was more expensive despite the fact that he bought it USED. My oneplus 8t only cost me 399€ new and has 120hz, 6.7 inch oled display, snapdragon 865, no ugly big ass notch but a small punch hole camera in the upper left corner and is still supported with updates after 3.5 years. The only thing the iphone 11 is better at is the main camera but that difference is not even noticable without looking close. And it only has a shitty sub-FHD IPS display.

newer iphones have an 120hz oled or something but u can get phones with that for like 200 bucks now. Its ridicolous how stupid normies are

apple is for foids and trendy mindless consumer zombies

if I see someone with an android I have some respect for them.

I'll take being able to easily pirate any media or service on my android over impressing some Stacy that would find another reason to avoid me anyways

Iphone cant torrent, Iphone cant view file system and is more locked, Iphone jailbreak is boring meanwhile android i can make custom boot logo!
No android for your face

Here having an iphone it means you're an retarded with tons of money, basically you're gonna be lazy enough for buying some expensive phone that the only good thing it haves its the fucking camera :feelskek:
It's just about ios, I still have an 11 and no one calls me out on it.

I only have an Android phone because the gov't gives me one for free.

THAT MUST MEAN 87% OF TEENS IN THE USA ARE SEXUALLY ACTIVE. THEY ARE HAVING TEEN SEX AS A TEEN DUE TO THE IPHONEPILL, OR THEY ARE AT LEAST AWARE OF THE IPHONEPILL TO KNOW THEY WILL BE A VIRGIN IF THEY HAVE AN ANDROID
Iphonecels are fakecels, no exceptions.