Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 90% of this forum are retarded high school kids

• Thread starter BlackPilledNeet
  • Start date
BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Wizardcel
★★★★★
Wtf is this shit

Im here for a while and like 90% of the members are braindead, not-fully developed high school kids with no life experience.

Why are underaged kids even allowed on this site? I dont get it. Its a shame. How is a real "inceldom discussion" possible with kids???

They dont know shit about life but are mouthy af. They are just a waste of time and arent even incels cause they arent fully developed physically and mentally.

Those kids should be banned when they admit being underage. How tf fuck can you even discuss with those brainwashed kids? Theres no point.

Last edited:
IDK I kind of like watching them throw their lives away. It's such a passionate rejection of conformity and of life itself.

Kiddos.is
IDK I kind of like watching them throw their lives away. It's such a passionate rejection of conformity and of life itself.
Why did I laugh at this

here for a while and like 90% of the members are braindead, not-fully developed high school kids with no life experience.
Sadly this is true

@yez you are a idiot kid

"hey guys 40 year old wizzardcel here i've given up and decided to rot bitch moan and complain here for the rest of my life"
Wizzard

It only shows how much pressure is on gen z ngl

kidcels.is
Tbh. Fuck those faggots fakecel teenagers who think being an incel is something to be proud of, I'm just going to sit here and see how they waste the only stage in their lives where they can potentially 'ascend' and make a social circle

KidsPlayground.is if you are 15,16, and 17 your a nigger faggot for joining this site

you should atleast be 20

Im old. Dont see why being incel for 50 years makes our opinions more legit ate than a guy who has been incel for 1 year
granted most of the users on the site who are young will eventually grow older and get a job and betabuxx a whore but thats just life

if i was 16 again and getting no pussy and making up friends so my parents think im “cool” and eating in the fucking toilets at lunch time THEN came to this site to feel a sense of belonging and a faggot oldcel told me my pain isnt as great as his and i should be banned id tell you to go fuck yourself :feelshaha:

Let's be honest, was your life much different when you were in HS? Didn't you already know it was over? Should you have to rot for 10 more years to be allowed here? And the can still socialize, how is this site stopping them?

Let's be honest, was your life much different when you were in HS? Didn't you already know it was over? Should you have to rot for 10 more years to be allowed here? And the can still socialize, how is this site stopping them?
So you wanna tell me that your brain didnt develop from the days you were a hs kid until now? You wanna tell me that youre still the same person, physically and mentally? JFL

You mean my incel forum is populated by people who are frequently in the same room and ignored by teen females?

They are making this place like r9k. Full of bragging, pos, tik-tok-tarded zoomers. I joined incel forums at 15 or 16, but I knew better than to be an obnoxious little cunt.

Last edited:
Sadly this is true

@yez you are a idiot kid
I'm 18 and my pubity already ended. 2 months left to graduate from high school. I have seen and experienced so many brutal blackpill experiences. You talk like you are a 40 year old wizard but you are just maximum 4 years older than me jfl :lul:

Last edited:
High schoolers can be incels. Especially if autistic.

If you have to work hard to get some foid to be interested in you, it's over. LDA only.

I don't know why you guys think that some imaginary number of times around the sun has to be defined to create a rule about who can declare themselves incel and who can't. If I weren't so low IQ, I would have known from childhood that I was doomed to eternal trueceldom.

Facts. This site should be 18+ only

Wtf is this shit

Im here for a while and like 90% of the members are braindead, not-fully developed high school kids with no life experience.

Why are underaged kids even allowed on this site? I dont get it. Its a shame. How is a real "inceldom discussion" possible with kids???

They dont know shit about life but are mouthy af. They are just a waste of time and arent even incels cause they arent fully developed physically and mentally.

Those kids should be banned when they admit being underage. How tf fuck can you even discuss with those brainwashed kids? Theres no point.
On a site like .is, it is impossible to restrict the population in this way. Attempting to do it would backfire

The only possible approach is the one used here: allow everyone in and then sift through the trash to find the gems

The idea of an "incel" does not need to be a clear cut notion. It has never been. The reason a lot of kids are here is because they have just discovered that being one is a strong possibility for them. Basically, it is a reaction to reaching puberty and then nothing happens. No wonder you feel scared when this happens to you.

Facts. This site should be 18+ only
If we started to apply such criteria, I would petition the mods to have you banned too bc of your foid-worshiping brain-dead anime AV pic. How many would be left?

Wtf is this shit

the 2022 *cels* are a strange breed...

If we started to apply such criteria, I would petition the mods to have you banned too bc of your foid-worshiping brain-dead anime AV pic. How many would be left?
I wouldn't talk like that with an "Otaku" in your name :feelshaha:

Young people suffer more from inceldom, it may not be as soul crushing as being 30 year old KHHV, but their emotional and rational dispositions are more volatile, inceldom increases with each generation too.

Young people suffer more from inceldom, it may not be as soul crushing as being 30 year old KHHV, but their emotional and rational dispositions are more volatile, inceldom increases with each generation too.
Strongly disagree.

Strongly disagree.
Teens have more intense emotions and are more histrionic/hysteric, their suffering is disproportionate to their situation.

That is how I see it, but this is obviously very subjective. I respect your disagreement because I already know good arguments for your position.

I wouldn't talk like that with an "Otaku" in your name :feelshaha:
"Otaku" was the original Jap word for "incel". It became synonymous with anime-addict later.

"Otaku" was the original Jap word for "incel". It became synonymous with anime-addict later.
Cope. It was always a word to describe unpleasant anime fans.

"The modern slang form was first used by the humorist and essayist Nakamori Akio in 1983 in his essay “Research for Otaku”. He used the word in a pejorative way to refer to unpleasant anime fans. After that, anime fan groups started to use the term “Otaku” to label themselves in a self-mockery way."

Cope. It was always a word to describe unpleasant anime fans.

"The modern slang form was first used by the humorist and essayist Nakamori Akio in 1983 in his essay “Research for Otaku”. He used the word in a pejorative way to refer to unpleasant anime fans. After that, anime fan groups started to use the term “Otaku” to label themselves in a self-mockery way."
who gives a fuckin shit?

I replied to someone. Don't be such a sensitive bitch about "much thread" :feelsUgh:
I get notifications when someone posts in my threads. And then I saw your anime bs comment i give a flying fuck about

yeah and ur thread fucking sucks nigger and your pfp is cringe too
says the gay-ass anime fag. nice. Fuck off GrAYcel cocksucker

Last edited:
I am 5 feet 2 and fugly, am I a fakecel.

Shit thread. I’m not in high school but the zoomers have it a lot worse than me. Thinking you can only be an incel at a certain age makes no sense.

Shit thread. I’m not in high school but the zoomers have it a lot worse than me. Thinking you can only be an incel at a certain age makes no sense.
:soy:

"hey guys 40 year old wizzardcel here i've given up and decided to rot bitch moan and complain here for the rest of my life" View attachment 606958
>nigger with anime avi shaming oldcels
lmao
and what are you doing? larping because you think it's cool? rotting while your classmates are fucking? jfl at these youngcels with no fucking manners