Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A actual jew appreciation thread tbh.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
I'm talking about reilgious jew's here here is my thank's i respect the article's of faith by Maimonides's i respect you teaching this to Averroes whom then transferred it to tom Aquinas whom set about the renaissance in Europe i thank the jew's for that i love Maimonides's work if your interested in truth his work's a must have i am also thankful for the bible what a book i tell ya i am thankful for character's like Ecclesiastes whom helped solidify my faith in Arianism i am genuinely thankful for these 2 thing's i love ancient middle eastern religion's cause it is the only the only one's that tell the story of human evolution so for that the jew's i thank you have my respect religious jew's were talking were not talking blood line's were not talking satanic or kazarian or even Ashkenazim jew just religious jew's in general you have my thank's

No problem bro, we got your back goy.

jews deserved the holocaust.

thank you jews for shitting up this world

luv u Yahweh <3 <3

jews deserved the holocaust.

What how can you even say anything like that 2 wrong's don't make a right dude know satanic jew's bloodline's whom claim to be reilgious jew's but are not but instead follow satanism they do but most religious jew's have my respect i love maimonde's work's

Stop making these kike appreciation threads. Fucking disgrace.

thank you jews for shitting up this world

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh satanic jew's were talking most jew's are not satanic they belive in old testament judaism which i support i follow a lot of old testament Judaism belief's i don't have to be jewish to follow a reilgion which was never meant to be bloodline's the whole point of judaism is that man is a imager of god know what the bloodline's do is they infiltrate Judaism Christianity and make them make higher class of human's that is not what the scripture's say at all satanic jew's and normal jew's are not the same thing they diametrically opposed jew's belive we are all imager's off god (((they))) believe in higher and lower classes of human's

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh satanic jew's were talking most jew's are not satanic they belive in old testament judaism which i support i follow a lot of old testament Judaism belief's i don't have to be jewish to follow a reilgion which was never meant to be bloodline's the whole point of judaism is that man is a imager of god know what the bloodline's do is they infiltrate Judaism Christianity and make them make higher class of human's that is not what the scripture's say at all satanic jew's and normal jew's are not the same thing they diametrically opposed jew's belive we are all imager's off god (((they))) believe in higher and lower classes of human's
sorry i don't know how 2 read

What i mean is satanic jew's and religious jew's are diametrically opposed religious jew's believe we are imager's of god while the other satanic one's believe in setting up a theocracy ruled by (((their))) god

Dude i was talking about religious jew's here not satanic jew's not bloodlines religious Judaism why is Judaism seen as a bloodline all the damn time it's not it's a faith know most jew's don't even accept the context of the writer's of the bible that god used a specific people at a specific time period at a specific geographic region to spread a specific message for that time period so rule's evolve the law's of the time is that indicative of today cause the law's were never meant to be eternal it was for a specific time period for a specific time period were just talking old testament judaism here not the talmud or the zohar fuck those book's they are set up by (((the blood line)))

Last edited:
No problem bro, we got your back goy.
* no problem bro we got THE KNIFE IN your back bro.

There. I fixed it for you...

Actually. About the only thing jews are good for is creating strife. (And robbing people via fraud...)

It takes a hard rock (jews) to sharpen steel. (Everyone else)

By the jews (constantly) fermenting war and strife (over resources) humanity becomes smarter and stronger. At least some folks improve anyway.

Thanks jews!

Actually. About the only thing jews are good for is creating strife. (And robbing people via fraud...)

By the jews (constantly) fermenting war and strife (over resources) humanity becomes smarter and stronger. At least some folks improve anyway.

Thanks jews!

Okay these are problem's of the satanic jew's stop conflating religious jew's with the follower's of the talmud they the talmudic satanic type spread this message of war the bloodline's stop blaming normal jew's they are foot soldier's for the bloodline's

Okay these are problem's of the satanic jew's stop conflating religious jew's with the follower's of the talmud they the talmudic satanic type spread this message of war the bloodline's stop blaming normal jew's they are foot soldier's for the bloodline's
#notalljews

Thanks jews!
Shhhh, your being "antisemitic". Jews are God's gifts to the world, just ask any jew

Dude. I'm not conflating nothing!

The religious jews are just stupid pawns just like christains and muslimes! They aren't worth of respect just for sucking baby dicks! The whole crowd - no matter what their religion is or lack of - are scum. They are just rocks.

They are not chosen by god! If a creator exists - and they probably do - they hate jews for leading people away from truth.

The only good they do is make life harder!

We don't care what you Jews believe in.

Just stop stealing money and creating shit for the world.

Thanks jews!
Over.

We don't care what you Jews believe in.

Just stop stealing money and creating shit for the world.

Dude i ain't a jew not an ethnic jew nor a religious jew i'm an arian which i guess is a form of Judaism but it's so not in many other way's i'm certainly no christian i don't accept the Trimurti of the bible however i do accept human being's are in the image of god not literally oviously but mentally we mirror god that is what mainline jew's believe they do not believe they are superior the bloodline's do they try and subvert monotheism to support (((their))) bloodline's to support the thesis that they are made in the image of the god's while jew's reilgious one's were talking not the talmudic one's they belive we all mirror god and we are all equal under god's eye's
#notalljews

TBH this is like blaming all russian's for what stalin did he was 1 dick head at 1 point with a self interest to spread the bloodline
Shhhh, your being "antisemitic". Jews are God's gifts to the world, just ask any jew

Dude stop straw manning jew's are not god's chosen people that is a dishonest lie Zionists make whom we both agree are evil and satanic they never say that if you ask a reilgious jew they belive we are all made in the image of god fuck zionism judaism is not about superiorty it is about deifying mankind the blessed hope of mankind is not to die and go to sheol this is where i disagree with judaism the sacred hope of mankind is to live forever as to be a god of the living

Last edited:
Oh ok thanks for the enlightenment.

Oh ok thanks for the enlightenment.

Your welcome
Dude. I'm not conflating nothing!

The religious jews are just stupid pawns just like christains and muslimes! They aren't worth of respect just for sucking baby dicks! The whole crowd - no matter what their religion is or lack of - are scum. They are just rocks.

They are not chosen by god! If a creator exists - and they probably do - they hate jews for leading people away from truth.

The only good they do is make life harder!

I'm not saying i respect modern jew's they are a far cry from what maimondes fought for they are a far cry from the old testament writer's as for the jew's they are not superior the bible never even claim that tbh the bible certainly doesn't the talmud might do but were talking about old testament jew's

The jews were slaves trying to cope. I hate the first cucks that accepted agriculture. I would rather be in a hunter gatherer tribe.

@DeformAspergerCel look at this shit bro

The jews were slaves trying to cope. I hate the first cucks that accepted agriculture. I would rather be in a hunter gatherer tribe.

Meh i perfer modern society i like having the life i do know fuck the whole inceldom thing but i love the modern lifestyle

Meh i perfer modern society i like having the life i do know fuck the whole inceldom thing but i love the modern lifestyle
You must be young or have prospects. Being a low piece of shit in our society is a death sentence. Tribal societies tend have little to no suicide. Our societies render us mostly powerless. We have to persuade ourselves that we have significance.

You must be young or have prospects. Being a low piece of shit in our society is a death sentence. Tribal societies tend have little to no suicide. Our societies render us mostly powerless. We have to persuade ourselves that we have significance.

Being young and loving society are not the same thing i hate the modern culture but i love the standard's of living i can enjoy that's it i love the standard's of living in the west it is so damn good why would i give it up you would need a gun to my head to leave

Reading your thread, I found myself appreciating punctuation rather than Jews.

Being young and loving society are not the same thing i hate the modern culture but i love the standard's of living i can enjoy that's it i love the standard's of living in the west it is so damn good why would i give it up you would need a gun to my head to leave
Modern culture is a mirror of the material wealth you enjoy so much. We live at the most wealthy point in the history of humanity yet suicides and drug deaths are skyrocketing. Enjoy your stability while it lasts, most people are too weak to survive without their modern crutches.

Modern culture is a mirror of the material wealth you enjoy so much. We live at the most wealthy point in the history of humanity yet suicides and drug deaths are skyrocketing. Enjoy your stability while it lasts, most people are too weak to survive without their modern crutches.

Yes those 2 are rising rapidly but for 2 reason's the rampant rise in drug illegalization which has consequences and the rise of modern nihilism you need a creator to hang on to to fufill your purpose